Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    letmethink Posts: 82, Reputation: 7

Mar 10, 2013, 12:29 PM
    How to get rid of acne and blemishes?
    Few months before I had some sort of allergy.but it left acne on my face some on my body . Some are gone but is still some marks and blemishes. I tried some face creams. Only got rid of my scars on face. When I applied it on my body the acne burst and got bigger and I was in a lot of pain.
    Any creams or natural remedies?
    ( my skin turned black after the acne fades in some areas)?
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Mar 15, 2013, 04:28 AM
    How old are you if you are a teen then this is natural. If tomato suits your skin then use pulp as face pack, will remove dark spots. If coconut suits you then use coconut water or oil for massage. Drink lots of water and eat fresh food.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IF you stop using a hydroquinone cream(2%) will acne blemishes come back? [ 1 Answers ]

If your acne blemishes go away while using a hydroquinone cream(2%) and then you stop using the hydroquinone cream(2%) will the acne blemishes come back?

Acne and blemishes [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I had never suffered from acne in my teen years.. not until today that I'm 25... after I got married and had my 2 children I started to get a lot of pimples. I also have dark circles in my cheeks. I look horrible! I don't know what else to do.. I have been drinking a lot of water and was taking...

Does it work on Acne Blemishes? [ 4 Answers ]

I was looking for a product on lightening these acne marks.. Does anyone know if it works on this problem? I saw it on Ebay and wondered? Hmmm?? .... Thank you millions, Erika:cool:

How do you get rid of blemishes? [ 6 Answers ]

I used to live in cali and I had darker skin there and had bad acne when I was in high school. Acne isn't bad now but I have blemishes. Specially down at my chin. I get pimples here and there. I've been using loreal step 1 and step 2. I was using step 3 (the lotion) but they discontinued making it....

View more questions Search