Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    louise1928 Posts: 69, Reputation: 9

Mar 10, 2013, 08:04 AM
    Boy Drama
    I just typed the entire story out then accidentally deleted it so I am going to give you the short version.

When I was younger my best friend was a guy named Kai. Well he was my boyfriend but I don't know if you can call him that when your 9, but then I moved to South Africa. I never wanted to leave him, but I got over it. Never forgot him completely though.

When I moved back to England, I searched the Internet for him, but couldn't find him anywhere. I thought I liked a new friend of mine Joe. But then last night I had to go to a 50th and he was there. He is super hot now, and I was actually shaking. I was too nervous to even talk to him. I don't even know if he remembers me. I added him on Facebook today. I don't know what to do! 7 years and I still like the guy? Help!
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Mar 10, 2013, 08:57 AM
    Well communicate with him on Facebook and catch up on your friendship. How old are the both of you?
    louise1928 Posts: 69, Reputation: 9

Mar 10, 2013, 11:14 AM
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Mar 10, 2013, 01:54 PM
    Tell him who you are and get to know each other gain. See where it goes. Don't jump into anything. Take your time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Don't know the title of a movie? It's a drama about a young boy [ 2 Answers ]

The young boy has health problems, he doesn't grow like rest of the kids do. He meets a new boy who becomes his friend, They do stuff together. Their on a bus with other kids and it goes into freezing cold water. The short boy helps save the lives of the other kids on the bus. The boy gets sick and...

Boy meets girl. Boy falls for her. Girl has boyfriend. Boy is lost. [ 11 Answers ]

Hi all. Thanks for being here. I will try to explain my situation briefly. Hope you have the time to read and reply. I'm 23, virgin and never have kissed a girl. Been to worried about my professional life until now. Three months ago I've met a beautiful girl at university (project partner)...

Totally Confused- Boy Drama! [ 8 Answers ]

So there's this guy at my church. There are so many wonderful qualities that he possesses: he's sweet, funny, handsome, not to mention an incredible gentleman. Here's my dilemma, as much as I like him and think that he likes me back, (he goes out of his way to talk to me, pays special attention to...

Baby mama drama and friend drama [ 28 Answers ]

So my boyfriend and I have been dating just for a little bit. We are so happy together when we with each other and I really care about him a lot. There is a couple down sides though to this relationship. He has a baby mama who is crazy like literally crazy. They haven't been together for about half...

TV drama Little Boy King the Martin Luther King story [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can find the TV Drama Little Boy King about MLK when he was young. I don't know any of the stars but I know Bill Withers appeared on the show and sang You just can't smile it away ( my favorite Bill Withers song) Any help tracking this down. THX

View more questions Search