Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skamphuis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 04:15 PM
    Need a Boiler
    I have a 1290 sft basement and a 22 * 24 ft garage with infloor heating. I would like to purchase a boiler, but am not sure what to get. Also limited to room. Is their a wallmount that I can purchase? The garage is on 2 runs and the basement is on 4 runs. Please help.

Stephen
    HVACxpert Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Mar 19, 2007, 07:54 PM
    A boiler around 90,000 BTU. Dunkirk good boiler for price. 90% EFF. Quietside A little tricky but wall hung and cheap 90% EFF. Lockinvar 90% very nice as well as Munchkin but pricey.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boiler interlocks [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could tell me a little about boiler interlocks? I'm into my second year at college (level 2) and am interested in the heating side. At first I thought a boiler interlock was a wiring box but now I know it's a connection between the boiler controls. Trouble is I'm...

Boiler or furnace [ 1 Answers ]

The house I'm living now has a boiler for heat and condensador for cooling, so I have both systems, I want to get rid of radiator because the use too much space nad also they are chipng, but my problem is because my house was not built with duct we run the duc work for the second floolr trhough...

Boiler problems [ 1 Answers ]

I have a boiler that is cycling on and off. It runs for two minutes then shuts down and then kicks back on again. This process is continuous. The rads are just slightly warm to the touch. Any ideas for a easy fix. Changed wall thermostat its fine

Boiler [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I've recently moved to a new flat and have a Combi Biasi boiler. The hot water becomes too hot then goes cold, I've had it checked thinking the thermostat had gone but the boiler chap said it was fine. Now the hot water turns itself off when running the water and I have to continually...

Boiler keeps fusing [ 3 Answers ]

I have a combi boiler which has been going great it cut out yesterday and then the digital display and power went off. I spotted the blown fuse which I have replaced but it keeps fusing any ideas?

View more questions Search