Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    torijune Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 12:31 PM
    Hunter thermostat 44110
    I have hot water baseboard heat, and installed the hunter digital thermostat 44110, and followed the directions as directed, I had had wires W, Y and RH, I marked and installed
    Each of the wires, and put them where they were marked on the thermostat.

I felt well and all of the lights ( temp, time, etc) lit up and Iwas happy. UNTIL two hours later when I found the heat unusually high, 78 degrees, I checked the pre-set and it showed 68 degrees, and I did all I could to circumvent the problem, but to no avail, so I re-installed the origonal thermostat, I would appreciate any advice as to how to use this thermostat (Hunter).

Thank you
    Vicki Hunt
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 19, 2007, 12:48 PM
    Here is the manual, did you follow the directions on page 4? www.hunter-thermostats.com/manuals/44110.pdf In some situations a jumper must be installed between Rh and Rc. This thermo should work with your basebpard system.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

May 29, 2007, 08:02 PM
    You owe it to yourself to contact Hunter.com I had what I thought was problem and it turned out to be simply the wrong model. I now have the correct model for my application and I love it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hunter 44110 Programmable Thermostat Wiring HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

My current thermostat has the following six wires, hooked as follows: Orange to O Green to G Yellow to Y1 Red to R Black to C White to W1 I am attempting to install the Hunter Programmable thermostat, which only gives me 5 placements for wires:

Hunter thermostat--no AC message [ 1 Answers ]

I have read other questions and answers but still getting no where===While I do get this message---I have also checked with my meter and am getting voltage back through --but a tad more than the 24.6==actually getting about 26.1--other than that I see nothing wrong--but still get the dang NO AC...

Thermostat Replacement Honeywell 890121 - Hunter 44110 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there! Need help to replace an old Honeywell model 890121 with a Hunter 44110 My existing (Honeywell 890121) wiring: Brown - C Green - G Yellow - Y --jumpered to--W Red - R White - O Hunter 44110:

Need Help with Hunter Thermostat Please [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Payne PF1MNC hvac, and just replaced my White Rodgers thermostat (It wasn't blowing hot air or kicking in in Auto mode) with a Hunter 44155C. There were 4 wires attached: G to G R to Rh (with jumper) Y to Y1 W to W And an unattached B I attached them the same to the Hunter:

Rheem to Hunter Thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

Currently, I'm trying to replace an old rheem thermostat with a hunter Model 44155C. The wiring colors are confusing to a novice like me. There are five wires: red, green, blue, yellow and white. The hunter thermostat has connections for RH, RC, G, Y/O, W/B, and Y1. The only two wires that I...

View more questions Search