Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    magill123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 12:16 PM
    Mobile number
    How Can I Find Out Wat My Mobile Number Is If Ive No Money In It N Its Not In My Fone Book Under My Number Im Using An O2 Sim Card
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 19, 2007, 12:57 PM
    If it is your phone you will see the number when you get your next bill.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 19, 2007, 01:09 PM
    Call another mobile, or landline with caller display, and you'll be able to find out that way.
    Aslong as the call isn't picked up it won't cost a penny.
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Mar 19, 2007, 01:14 PM
    Depending on what handset you have, some have a funciton in the settings that will display your own number. I have an LG chocolate on o2 and I have it.
    liridon shala Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 08:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by magill123
    How Can I Find Out Wat My Mobile Number Is If Ive No Money In It N Its Not In My Fone Book Under My Number Im Using An O2 Sim Card
    Firstly, the operator should have the function that allows you to see your phone number.

Secondly, call another mobile numer, your number will be displayed in his/her mobile.

For example: call me on my phone then I'll send you an email and tell you which was your phone number hahahaha kidding.

Peace guy
    falakx2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2007, 11:17 PM
    Just call the costumer care & say the SIM CARD number which will on back of your sim card they can tell u your phone number...
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Mar 27, 2007, 12:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by falakx2
    Just call the costumer care & say the SIM CARD number which will on back of your sim card they can tell u your phone number...
    Yeah, but O2 Customer Care is 50p per minute! Robbing SoBs! :eek:
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Mar 27, 2007, 05:47 AM
    I've spoken to O2 (just for you!) and you can either give O2 pay & go a call on 4445 from your P&G mobile (25p for the whole call) with your 16 digit SIM number

Or

You can just take the SIMs into the nearest O2 shop and they'll tell you the numbers

Or

Prank call one of your mates as is stated above, quick and easy!

There isn't a quick dial number (like there is to find your credit!)
    buggie36 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2007, 06:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by magill123
    Press #num# and the send key

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mobile Problem [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! People prank on my mobile and the thing about this is they do not leave their number it's always private, please please please tell me a way to not reivece annoymous call or if I can see who is callni if they have privated there number please Tank you MARIAM SEHER I am very angry...

Reposession of mobile [ 2 Answers ]

I am having my mobile home repo'd and I trying to find out if there is a way I can speed up the process of having the trailer removed from where it is now?

Help with a mobile bill PLEASE [ 3 Answers ]

Found Out My Wife Has Been Having A Affair For Two Years In April. She Stopped Seeing The Guy She Claims But Gone All Secret Again. I Think She Got A Pay As You Go Sim But Don't Know The Number But Know His. Is There Any Way I Can Get A Copy Of His Phone Bill On Orange To See If They Are Still In...

View more questions Search