Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shineon628 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2007, 05:52 PM
    Pink pill with swirl
    My brother recently had a problem with vicodin and I've been searching his room. I found an oval pink pill with a swirl on it and an 06 on the back. Anyone know what this could possibly be?

Thanks!
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2007, 10:02 PM
    What you found was Alegra, an alergy medication, don't worry it's not a vicodin

Allegra Drug Information
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 18, 2007, 07:36 AM
    Why should they not worry, who bought this pill, why was this pill not in a bottle, yes it is a concern and their parents should be invovled if the brother is taking any pill he should not be taking esp if not in a package or bottle.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2007, 07:08 AM
    Hmm, actually I never thought of this, if he bought it from someone claiming it to be vicodin, it may still be worth asking him about it and seeing how he reacts. He may have known alergy problems though and actually have a prescribed bottle of these and one was just not in the bottle, or it could be a doctors sample, if he has no known alergy problems it may be worth seeing why he has this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Older toilets -- weak swirl, weak flush [ 24 Answers ]

Hope someone can help. Our toilets are original to the house, 20-plus years old. When flushed, the swirl isn't strong enough to completely flush the bowl. The bowl does NOT overflow, but it has to be flushed multiple times. We have very hard water where we live, despite having a regularly...

Pink pill labeled 'Watson 502' [ 2 Answers ]

What is this pill?

Pink pill with "watson" and "502" on it [ 2 Answers ]

What kind of pill is pink and has watson 502 on it?

My mom has proplems with takeing pill like pain pill and stuff [ 6 Answers ]

I found this pill it is pink oval pill on one side it has a S on it the other side as numbers 8667 with a spilt line to.I would ask her but I don't want me not trusting her driving her back to them.I will trow the pill a way onces I find what it is so please help let me know if is is some kind of...

View more questions Search