Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Neev_lonely Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2013, 01:49 AM
    She is my problem
    I am talking to a girl from last 6 years through mobile ,messenger and mail. We never met really in those 6 years. We know each other since we were in high school together. I liked her and that was the reason I started talking. Few days days she stopped picking my calls and not responding to any of my protocol. Now I do not why I am continuously thinking about her whenever I am free. I do not know why is this happening. I have lots of friends, my professional life is tight. I can go for date also. But I do not want to go. I just want to talk to her. But she is not ready to listen or respond.

I want to actually move on but I am not able to move on. I am not getting what to do. Should I try to talk to her or I should move on?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 25, 2013, 03:02 AM
    SIX YEARS you strung this poor woman along, not getting together for a date even once??

I can't believe she put up with you that long. Stop being so selfish, and let her go. You say you have a full and busy life, so continue to do so. You have no sympathy from me. If you want to continue to nurse your wounds after she cut off all communication, feel free to do so.

Chances are good that she has found someone to love anyway.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 25, 2013, 07:26 AM
    Yes, 6 years you never meet ? Why? Even if in another country after six years

You need to just stop contact and move on, hopefully she has done the same also
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 25, 2013, 07:37 AM
    Move on. She probably realized that this is going no place with you and she found someone else. 6 years is entirely too long to drag someone along like that.

Jan 26, 2013, 11:45 AM
    I agree with you all. The thing is that we tried to met up lot of time but every time , either she couldn't make, or I hanged up with some problem. We were never serious regarding this relationship. I had a girlfriend and he also had a boyfriend. But we keep on talking being in relationship. So that was one of the reason we couldn't met.
    But there was something special between us. Now what to do tell me guys. I can not move on. So should I go and meet her and tell all what I felt.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 26, 2013, 12:03 PM
    Last sentence of your post: should I move on.
    Yes, everyone said.
    Now you say you can't move on.
    Yes you can. We all have had to move on at times in our lives.
    And guess what - you have no choice. She has stopped talking with you. Let her find happiness. I think she has! Send her a good luck card, with a nice goodbye note in it, tell her thanks for all the years, and you hope the best for her.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 26, 2013, 12:05 PM
    We were never serious regarding this relationship. I had a girlfriend and he also had a boyfriend
    Leave her alone and move on. You were nothing but friends anyway.

Jan 27, 2013, 11:46 PM
    I agree with this. We can be good friends but can never be couple. Thank you everyone. I was in so confused state of mind that is this the love which I was missing or its just the infatuation I am feeling because of the fact we couldn't meet up. The problem is that although having a girlfriend I was so involved that whenever we get spare time we used to spend time through long conversations. I still feel that when I break up with my girlfriend it did not affected me because she was there to support me. When she broke up. In was there to support. But things are different now. We both are the verge of getting married and I was wanted to give this thought a chance. She has all ready asked me regarding getting married because that time I didn't feel anything for her. After that we reduced our communication also. I got drifted because this marriage stuff was hitting my head hard. And she was the only one which flashed when I thought of marriage. But listening to everybody's thought including her. I think I should leave her,She is happy that way only.
    Thank you once again to everyone

Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Leave her alone and move on. You were nothing but friends anyway.
    Thank you... the last line was really inspiring.
    samcreed Posts: 132, Reputation: 18
    -

Jan 28, 2013, 09:15 AM
    This lady might be tired of you emailing her. She probably has better things to do with her life. I would move on, and meet new people. Be honest, and respectful, and you will meet many people you like, and they like you. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problem Stats wording issue in a problem- When was the study done? [ 1 Answers ]

" The following table is a list of the number of MD's per 100,000 people in 2002 as reported as an indicator of the availability of health care in the 50 states and the District of Columbia"... When was the study done? Yes, I know that sounds like a dumb question and I am probably over thinking...

1993 honda accord 10th anniversary edition -problem with emc and or fuel problem [ 3 Answers ]

Thank you for your quick response and research in helping me with my problem that I posted yesterday.I am having a hard time trying to understand what is going on with my car. History of the car: purchased in 1996 with 59,372 miles, now have 132,000 miles and it has all original factory parts...

I am having a problem with practice problem number one in Office Machines with excel [ 3 Answers ]

Applications 6th edition. The book says 3, 360 and I got 528. What am I overlooking"

1995 Altima Idleing problem Knock & O2 sensor, EGR Flow Problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have 1995 Nissan Altima with 67,000 miles. When the car is idleing when I start it or when it is at a red light the rpm's go from 6000 to 9000. It sounds like I am reving the engine. The engine sounds fine when I am driving the car ( rpm's are consitent). I went to AutoZone the read out errors...

View more questions Search