Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CaramelLove Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2007, 10:23 PM
    I Don't Orgasm
    I have never had an orgasm, everything during sex feels the same to me. It gets good and then it stays good.. I never climax. I don't know what to do.
    MadamButterfly Posts: 54, Reputation: 12

Mar 17, 2007, 12:26 AM
    Not to worry, its actually very normal for women to not have an orgasm until they hit their sexual peak, which many agree is in the 30s.
    I know that sounds absolutely dreadful... having to wait until you are in your thirties to enjoy sex... but, its okay to just enjoy sex. Don't stress yourself with what you "should" be feeling. Just relax, and enjoy yourself.

-m
    manimuth Posts: 261, Reputation: 60

Mar 17, 2007, 12:12 PM
    You know a main reason why our peak is later? Our self-image usually gets better and our confidence to let go of ourselves become easier as we mature. So, a lot of problems women have achieving an orgasm lie within their minds! (Of course its not as simple as "Its all in your head" but women's comfort with their own sexuality plays a big role in their ability to achieve an orgasm.)
    EnglishRose Posts: 279, Reputation: 49

Mar 21, 2007, 10:15 AM
    Can I ask, have you tried doing it yourself?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why can't my boyfriend orgasm [ 13 Answers ]

Hi all I have been with my boyfriend for about 4 months and we have tried a few times to have sex but he gets tired out before he cums, he doesn't even from blow jobs and it takes hours of jerking off for him to be able to . Is this a normal thing or could it be I don't do anything for him. Iam...

When will I have an orgasm? [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: Hi I have some questions : 1. where is my orgasm? 2. how can I give my boy friend pleasure with his clothes on ?

Is it an orgasm? [ 1 Answers ]

Some times when my boyfriend and I do sexual (sex) things I get a really bad feeling that I have to urinate and my whole body just starts shaking I feel like I'm about to explode. I try to control it sometimes but the feeling is too much. I'm I having an orgasm when this happens?

I cannot orgasm during sexual intercourse, and I don't know what to do [ 2 Answers ]

I have had two partners and have had sex many, many times. My boyfriend and I have tried many different things including positions and styles, and nothing works. I get aroused and excited, but nothing every happens. I have had orgasms from oral sex, and masturbation, and things like that, but never...

Never had an orgasm [ 1 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years. He is the love of my life and I can't imagine life without him. But before me his ex fiancé cheated on him. As a result he has virtually no sexual confidence and often my time is taken up with reassuring him. It is perhaps for this reason that I can never...

View more questions Search