Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LittleMadam Posts: 16, Reputation: -1

Jan 19, 2013, 11:52 AM
    Does movie star planet money maker work?
    Or is it just one of those stuff you download then get a whole load of viruses?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 9, 2013, 02:21 PM
    Complete scam.

Please stop using Text/chat speak and type in the fullest English you are capable of.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ice maker won't work [ 1 Answers ]

My fridge frigidare ice maker is not making ice. Looks like not enough water coming out

New ice maker won't work [ 1 Answers ]

The only thing wrong with my old ice maker was that the water would leak pretty bad at inlet hose, spilling into the tray and freezing the ice. I bought a new ice maker, just like the old one, and it doesn't work at all. No ice. The parts man said you had to wait 24 hours before it would work. I...

14 year old money maker slightly struggling [ 10 Answers ]

Right , I'm 14 years old and I'm always trying to make my money, I just love being caked up, and the thing is I need money because I have a girlfriend, she pays for herself on dates but I pay for myself as well, obviously I don't want her to pay for my date but I'm saying that sometimes it can be...

Ice maker won't work [ 1 Answers ]

The ice dispenser on my Kenmore coldspot model 10659702992 stopped working. Then the ice maker itself stopped working. The water dispenser works fine. What is most likely wrong?

View more questions Search