Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Reddy2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2007, 06:31 PM
    Is Okinawa tea a lax
    How does Okinawa tea work, I taken tea's in the past and they work as a laxative, does
    This tea do the same
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2007, 03:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Reddy2
    How does Okinawa tea work, I taken tea's in the past and they work as a laxative, does
    this tea do the same
    Basically all teas have the same reults, they are great antioxidants, The trick to Okinawa tea, to losing weight is this included in this miracle diet plan is this:
    7 servings of fruits and veggies a day, seven servings of grain a day, 2 servings of soy and fish several times a week, and very minimal amounts of dairy and meat. But if your into its laxative abilities, it not better then any other tea.:p
    MadamButterfly Posts: 54, Reputation: 12

Mar 22, 2007, 07:15 PM
    May I ask... what is Okinawa tea? Is it a special tea from Okinawa? Or just an Okinawa-n diet plan..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tea [ 1 Answers ]

IS FooJoy China Classic Tea the same as Wulong tea?

Coffee and tea [ 12 Answers ]

I'm trying to become healthy I'm eating a healthy balanced diet And I have also joined a gym I've cut down an alcohol and I'm trying to flush toxins out by drinking a lot of water Fi have 2 questions 1. is tea and coffee really bad for you? Is it best to cut it out completely or just cut...

Okinawan tea. [ 1 Answers ]

Does any one know were I can get okinawan tea in melbourne?

Tea/coffee [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I just wanted to know some myths about coffee I want you to help me compare coffee with tea , since I have 2 to 3 cups Of either tea or coffee , or both (total) 1) I have a stammering problem , will consuming coffee increase it ? 2) does coffee cause acne , pimples 3) does coffee cause...

View more questions Search