Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prfctcrc1e Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2007, 04:28 PM
    All taxes paid back if made less than 20,000 in nj?
    On my New Jersey state tax, if I made less than 20,000 I don't have to file a return. If I do, will they give me back everything I paid in because I made so little? Or does it not work that way?
    -thank you so much for the help
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Mar 19, 2007, 11:27 AM
    I do not think the cutoff for filing is $20,000. That's WAY too high!

It is more likely around $8,000.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I get paid social security taxes back after leaving the US? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all, A silly question for which I could find no correct answer. I used to study in the US on an F-1 Visa. Then I got a job and converted to an H-1B visa. Worked for three years and paid taxes. Then converted back to F-1 to finish my MBA and then left the US to come to India. So...

Dcf made me sign over my rights can I get my daughter back? [ 4 Answers ]

My daughters father and I had a physical argument and dcf was called.the whole thing ended up going on for two years.my mother kept calling on my husband and I even know nothing else was happening.he actually was the one to put his hands on me.anyway,it got to the point where dcf told me that I had...

Income Taxes Paid [ 1 Answers ]

If an individual owns and operates several corporations and that income flows over into his personal financials, does the proerty taxes for his personal residence appear on his own Proft & Loss statement?

Can I claim back FICA taxes paid? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been working with an H-1B visa. I'm going back home in April 2006 and I am not intend to come back to the US to work. Can I claim back the Social Security and Medicare taxes I've paid?

Do I file federal taxes if I didn't paid any [ 4 Answers ]

Do I file fereal taxes if I have not paid any I only for 3 months but only for one day a week (71/2 hours a days for 3 months ) I been on LOA for a year . I filed in 2004 (work until I went on Medical leave) I have 2 children so that why they didn't take any federal...

View more questions Search