Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ldharvey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2007, 05:30 PM
    Legitimate Work From Home Opportunities
    HI, I am new to the group and I was wondering if anyone knows of any legitimate work from home opportunities that don't require you to pay a fee, no previous experience necessary and pay a fair wage? I have searched and searched and all I can find are scams or they want money up front. I don't want to get rich. I just need some extra income.

Thanks
    Lisa
    jaynen76 Posts: 18, Reputation: 5

Mar 25, 2007, 05:57 PM
    There are very few opportunities available for you to work from home and receive an hourly wage. For the most part, whatever you do from home is going to be a business opposed to a job. As far as not paying an upfront fee, that's going to be another thing that is going to be hard to find; most likely if there's not an upfront fee it's not worth anything. I have a home-based business and although there's an upfront fee, our company will actually allow you to get started and try the business out before you have to pay, that way you can actually get in and make sure it's for you before investing any money. Well, I know it's not too much help, but hopefully it will at least settle your mind as to why your search hasn't been going as planned.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Work From Home [ 3 Answers ]

:o hello i'm nursing101 If anyone out there can lead me in the right direction as to how to start my own certified nursing business from home, the help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance' ...

Home based typing opportunities [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if there is anyone that is aware of typing on-line opportunities - I've researched some of the ads that are out there but it becomes a virtual nightmare when you try to eliminate online scams. Anyone out there have good advice:

Work From Home [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking for a job I can do from home. I am not looking for a "get rich quick" job. I just need enough money to help pay the bills. I can type & print the pages out, use the internet, do something for mortgage companies with the loan applications, etc... Any suggestions on...

MD degree opportunities [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me. I have a BS Biology and MD degree, and in the process of reviewing for the USMLE. I wanted to get a job in a hospital to gain experience and for financial reasons as well. What jobs are available for me since I'm not licensed yet, other than research or teaching? Thank you.

View more questions Search