Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Eagulone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2012, 06:14 PM
    Coleman Mobile Home Furnace
    Hi, My name is Doris and my heater has stopped blowing out heat. I'm trying to fix it myself. It is a Coleman furnace model #3400-590. I have been looking for answers through Colemans site but no luck. How can I tell if its just a switch or the blower has died?
    Appreciate the help. Hope everyone enjoys the Holidays.

Thanks Doris

Check out some similar questions!

Electric Coleman Mobile home furnace [ 6 Answers ]

The blower fan keeps running and will stop until the breaker is shut off for a while. It may run fine through its complete cycles for a day or two, but will do it again! The furnace hasn't been used for about 4 years. What needs fixed or replaced, and where do I find these parts? The trailer was...

Replacing a Coleman mobile home furnace [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I recently purchased a 1972 Fleetwood with the original Coleman 7680 furnace. It needs to be replaced. What recent Coleman model would be compatible? Thank you.

Coleman furnace mobile home [ 3 Answers ]

In the summer my air will cut on and run through its cycle then cut off like its should but when it kicks back on the fan out side on the unit will not cut on so I have to turn the switch on the furnace in the hall to off then cool over an over till you hear the out side unit cut on and the coolent...

Electric Coleman Mobile Home Furnace [ 0 Answers ]

With the thermostat disconnected, furnace keeps running. With the thermostat connected and turned way down, the heat and blower continue to run. The furnace will continue to run until shut off at the breaker. When the breaker is turned on again, the furnace will come on automatically. What can I do...

Coleman Mobile Home LP Gas Furnace [ 9 Answers ]

I have a Coleman 7900 Series LP gas furnace in a 1988 mobile home that is used as a weekend cottage. During the winter, the furnace works fine when we are in the home and the thermostat is set to 68. When we leave, the thermostast is lowered to 45. When we return 1 to 2 weeks later, the furnace is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.