Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mclain Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2012, 08:44 PM
    Error 1327 invalid drive E
    I have a Dell and when I went to install the printer CD I got the invalid drive E message. I went to disk management but it only shows C drive so I don't know how to change the drive letter now.
    rodzillaj3 Posts: 26, Reputation: 5

Mar 4, 2013, 07:50 AM
    I'm not sure if that will fix your problem but to change a drive letter:

1. Open "Disc Management"
    2. Right click on the drive you want to change.
    3. Select "Change Drive Letter and Path".

Hope that works.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Error 1327. Invalid Drive E:\ [ 10 Answers ]

I recently removed a second hard drive from my computer (Dell w/ Windows XP). Now I cannot install or uninstall programs because the drive path (E) is no longer there. I get an error message: Error 1327. Invalid Drive E:\. I disabled the drive in the setup utility and it is no longer visible in...

Error 1327.invalid drive e:\ [ 2 Answers ]

I recently upgraded from Vista to Windows 7 and redesignated CD-ROM drives from E: and F: to F: and G:. Now I get a 1327.Invalid Drive E:\ error message only when I try to launch Word 2007. I don't get it when launching Word 2003 or either version of Excel or PowerPoint. I tried repairing and...

Error 1327: invalid drive e [ 1 Answers ]

Anytime I try installing information from a disc I get this error message. I don't have a E drive - unless it's hiding.

Error 1327.Invalid Drive: E:\ [ 3 Answers ]

I attempted to download Adobe reader. When I try to install the profgram I get "Error 1327.Invalid Drive: E:\" and "Fatal error During Installation". How do I fix this ?

View more questions Search