Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bb12322 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2012, 07:24 AM
    What should I do to get this kid back?
    Pretty much this kid and I have been talking for about 2 months and we always talk about dating. We hang out a lot. About 2 weeks ago I had a lot on my mind and made a stupid mistake and told him we should stop talking. School got worse and I really hurt him and I didn't mean to. So A couple weeks after I told him I wanted to stop talking I tried to fix "Us". He told me he lost feelings for him even though I didn't. I asked him If I should stop trying and move on or keep trying. He said he didn't know. What should I do? Should I stop trying?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Dec 16, 2012, 07:58 AM
    He said he has lost feelings for you, leave him alone. You were only talking a couple of months, move on.
    bb12322 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2012, 05:02 PM
    Yeah but I liked him so much. I want him back in my life.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Dec 16, 2012, 05:10 PM
    You know, you can't have everything you want. He he wants to not be with you, you can't make him. Leave him alone. He may change his mind later, he may not but you need to just leave it be.
    How old are the two of you?
    SweetPea95 Posts: 171, Reputation: 11

Dec 16, 2012, 08:22 PM
    If you told us your gender it would help just a little bit more. But if your looking just to be friends, apologize to him, maybe if you two are in a same class and have a project be partners. If you want to be more than just friends take awhile, sometimes we say things that we don't mean and it takes time for the other person to get over what you said (but also sometimes they will never get over what you said). Just relax and don't force to get the relationship back because forcing it will just make it worse.
    mystific Posts: 340, Reputation: 308

Dec 16, 2012, 09:44 PM
    "this kid ..."

He's not someone you want to be involved in. 'This Kid' is someone who took the time to hang out with you that you didn't reciprocate nor did you appreciate, want or need. And when you didn't want it.. you got rid of him. Now you're at rock bottom you now appreciate what you had.

That 'kid' should have the decent sense to know now to stay away from you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why was it so easy for him to turn his back on me and his kid? [ 1 Answers ]

He just left us and moved in with another woman, my son is 15 months at first he was there at every doctors appointment, he cooked, cleaned, walked with me. He was there and supportive after my six month he left one day and never came back. I found out he had moved in with another woman and her...

Kid gets sent away comes back when sensei died [ 0 Answers ]

What's the movies name

How do I get my kid back [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Am woundering who is the best lawyer in glasgow to help me get my kid back home with me?

View more questions Search