Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LittleMadam Posts: 16, Reputation: -1

Dec 13, 2012, 05:46 AM
    I bought a new laptop but its in russian?
    My dad bought me a new laptop off eBay but its in russian and you need to do all those settings at the start because its new but we have no idea what it means?! Help please :)
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2012, 06:12 AM
    Do you even have the right style keyboard for the country you live? Yes there are different possible keyboards and without the right one its going to be an exercize in futility.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 13, 2012, 06:15 AM
    The operating system is in Russian, so you will have to get someone who can download and install a English translation package. Very easy

My computer was in Chinese, and I had to get the same thing done. ** OK, a few things will always show up in the other language but it is not too bad

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Just bought a new laptop and it already has a user account on it. What to do? [ 2 Answers ]

I wasn't asked to set up an account but when you click on the start menu the account name at the top is Michael. Does this mean that the laptop is actually not new but has been returned to the store by someone called Michael? Surely if this is the case I shouldn't have been charged for a new...

Russian citizen can keep tripple citizen as bangladeshi, british and russian? [ 1 Answers ]

Russian citizen can keep duael citizen as brish and russian?

So I bought a new laptop. [ 1 Answers ]

Really stoked that it arrived in 2 days... then I boot it up and what do I see? (attached) (I put a white background on screen) How does this even get past quality control? I've already contacted my point of sale for an RMA, but should I contact Acer about this also? I know at the companies...

View more questions Search