Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tikki14 Posts: 53, Reputation: 2

Dec 11, 2012, 05:32 AM
    What does he really want from me?
    I met a guy about 12 days ago on Facebook and we chatted about one week till we finally met. Honestly, I don't want to have any relationship right now for I'm very busy with school, I need to study a lot for my exams and I cannot afford to break down when I should be focused on what is important for my life.

Though, I couldn't resist his insistence on giving him a chance then decide if I want a relationship with him or not. I told him it's not the right time for me to start a relationship and that I'm afraid of not being let down, but he would do anything just to make me realise that he's worth the chance. He kept saying that he wouldn't take me from studying, moreover he would even like to take me in a holiday in summer if I graduate successfully. He also said that he was very serios about me and he was sure he would even marry me and have children together.

I cannot deny the fact that he kept his word by now in all respects and he is exactly that type of guy I always wanted but what sets me back is that we already had serious discussion about sex. I don't think it's appropriate to talk such things the day after we first meet in person. He admitted it was an unexpected topic to talk so early and no one picked the subject, we just got there after other discussions. Back then I believed it was a mistake indeed, but two days later he makes serious jokes about me grabbing his butt or about him choosing me with his butt (as if he was thinking with his butt instead of his brain). This cannot be a serious guy. No way. If there's no day without sex allusions then I suppose sex it's all he wants. I don't care if he said he will wait for me until I'm ready and that he would be my last. Facts speak louder than words. No one can know what the future brings, how could he know that we will end up together?

One more aspect: he knows that I'm a virgin and that I'm scared about anything related to sex due to my previous experiences as a child. He knows it is a huge responsibility and admitted he didn't like to see blood but he said he would get over this aspect for he loves me too much to let go of me for this reason. Sometimes I think he wants to introduce me in what sex means but I don't know why I have a gut that he only cares about sex no matter how gentleman he may seem. The reason I believe this is because even though I'm not that into sex, it is the first time when I'm afraid of it, I didn't have this problem with other guys.

What do you think? Is it me who feels deceived or is it real? He's 22 and I'm 19
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2012, 05:41 AM
    We don't have to say it because you already have. WARNING SIGNS all over this one. If you go forward with this (and I would advise against it), then proceed at your own risk.

You two don't know each other so why are you talking sex and talking about you being a virgin? You know some guys out there just like the thought about taking a girl's virginity and then they are done. Be very careful.

Concentrate on school and meet someone the normal way.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 11, 2012, 07:46 AM
    He wants sex, no problem seeing it. A person does not start talking about going away for holiday, and sex in the first few chats

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search