Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eMichael Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2012, 11:41 PM
    Do I have a ghost following me..
    Well, for the past few years some strange unexplained stuff has been happening. For instance; one night, on a weekday, I was laying in my bed and I heard my door open. I thought it was maybe my sisters since they come in my room when they have bad dreams, so I didn't really freak out. The door , but I heard a mans voice kind of whisper. So I automatically thought it'd be my dad. So me being 15(at the time) I was going to scare him if he "tried to wake me up." So I waited until I felt like he was about to grab my shoulder and I turned around fast, but no one was there..
    Another example, was when me and my mom and sisters were sitting in the living room, my dad was in the game room. All of a sudden, my moms bedroom door slammed shut and no one was in there.
    Another happened when my mom had these boxes stacked on the shelf. One morning she woke up to find all the boxes off the shelf and restocked perfectly as if they hadn't fallen, but had been carefully placed there.
    My parents both told me when I was younger I used to hear someone or multiple people talking to me. My dad believes this ghost has been following me most of my life, but I have no idea who it is. Why would this ghost be attached to me? It hasn't ever harmed anyone or just flat out scared me or anyone else. Why would this ghost follow me?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 11, 2012, 03:24 PM
    Ghosts, or more accurately "spirits", have many reasons they attach themselves to people and places.

Just because odd things are happening does not necessarily mean it is a ghost... and even if something spiritual was going on, that doesn't mean it is a "ghost" either. Pyscial harm is not how you judge whether a spirit is bad or good. The activity is in deceit, not harm.

Don't your parents seem concerned you may have a spirit?

Dec 11, 2012, 08:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    Ghosts, or more accurately "spirits", have many reasons they attach themselves to people and places.

Just because odd things are happening does not necessarily mean it is a ghost...and even if something spiritual was going on, that doesn't mean it is a "ghost" either. Pyscial harm is not how you judge whether a spirit is bad or good. The activity is in deceit, not harm.

Don't your parents seem concerned you may have a spirit?

No, we kind of just joke about it. I always have a feeling of someone or something is in the room with me. Those aren't the only things that have happened, just some of the most attention-catching. I've read that you can have a spirit guide that just wants it's presence to be known, but I don't know what to think. I'm not scared of whatever this presence is though.
    sammybaby199 Posts: 66, Reputation: 7

Dec 12, 2012, 03:46 PM
    Did you ever try 'debunking' stuff? Just so you're absolutely sure that a loose floor board wasn't to blame instead of this spirit?

It may not be even following you it could just be in the house in general . A spirit that follows you means it follows you regardless of where you move.

To me it just seems like it's juse letting you know it's around. It could've very well been around since your childhood.

Dec 12, 2012, 05:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sammybaby199 View Post
    Did you ever try 'debunking' stuff? Just so you're absolutely sure that a loose floor board wasn't to blame instead of this spirit?

it may not be even following you it could just be in the house in general . A spirit that follows you means it follows you regardless of where you move.

To me it just seems like it's juse letting you know it's around. it could've very well been around since your childhood.

It does seem to follow me. When I'm on long trips and things like that. I'm living in a dorm right now and things have been happening around here too. So I believe it's following me or somehow is attached to me. I don't mind as long as its not dangerous.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 13, 2012, 04:57 AM
    Define danger. Physcial danger.. most likely not. But it is still dangerous to allow a spirit access into your life. There is always the possibility it can end up taking you down a dangerous road.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ghost [ 5 Answers ]

So this past week I have felt really uneasy no matter where I go. But last night it felt as if someone was in the room watching me. My friend is wicken and told me about a bad spirit that was with her. She told me it left her and came to me. I constantly feel a pressure on my head and chest. And I...

Ghost [ 1 Answers ]

I think I might have a ghost in my house I keep hearing noises my GPS turns on and goes searching for a pharmacy when I'm down stairs I hear foot steps upstairs and things moving when I'm the only one home when I Check no one is there and everything is normal and my oldest daughter keeps...

Ghost movies from late 80s early 90s about a girl who sees her boyfriend ghost who di [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie about a girl whose boyfriend died in a plane crash and she starts seen his ghost, then she has somekind of accident and goes into a comma and then her spirit meets with her boyfriends spirit and the hospital where she is and she can she her body lying on the bed. At the end of the...

Name of movie: Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling [ 1 Answers ]

Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling out of a window; man who ghost thinks of as worthy of being his predecessor

View more questions Search