Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KonaTom Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2012, 03:41 PM
    User password keyless keypad craftsman
    Bought a house... craftsman garage door wireless keypad not working.. code erased. Can't enter new code... it asks for user password. Now what.. do I have to buy new keypad?

Check out some similar questions!

Password checker that allows the user to enter a possible password in a textbox [ 1 Answers ]

I need help creating a password checker, the password must be 8 to 15 chars inlength, and nust contain 1 uppercase, and one lower case and one numeric digit, and a dialog box to display a message box displaying a message wheter or not the password is acceptable.

Faulty keypad and locked laptop, can't type password [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, can anyone assist in ways of unlocking my laptop (HP) . I have a faulty keypad, so been using the online keyboard on my laptop. But unfortunately locked my laptop by mistake now I can't type in the password and unlock it. Please help!!

How to reset keyless keypad for garage door [ 1 Answers ]

How do you reset a keyless keypad for a garage door

How can I change password on craftsman keypad garage opener [ 1 Answers ]

How can I change the password on my craftsman keypad garage door opener when I forgot the current password it has on it. The model number is 139.53684 I have the keypad but I don't remember the password that was put in it. So I need to be able to wipe it out and start like if it was new, or...

Craftsman Keyless Keypad Security / User Password? [ 4 Answers ]

I need to know how to get the "user password" for my Craftsman Keyless pad Model 139.53684. It was on the house when I moved in... :confused: I need to program it with my new passcode.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.