Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rayallen2492 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2012, 10:09 AM
    feeling spirits
    My name is Rachel, I have had a few incounters and two have been phisical. These expirences scare me and I don't want them to happen anymore. Thy normaly happened when I'm asleep or laying down and always between to a.m and 5 a.m. when I was little thy would just be sounds and shadows but now I can no longer see them thow I chews not to. When I feel them around me I close my eyes and try to ignore it. I have had onke take my blanket off (with force) I have a cross on my back and to beleave in a God just not the bible. I don't know if this has anything to do with my expirences. Just lastnight and my first night in a new house I had something creep under my bed and I could feel spacificly a hand slide onto my bed and rest. Presher poored down on me and I passed out. A women apeared in my head and I pushed it away and tried to steer my thoughts away from it. The past two days the two dogs that are with me have not left my side, even in the bathroom and bark randomly at nothing. I don't want these things to keep happening to me and I don't know how to make it stop. I have felt pasted on family members protect me but only against week ones. I'm scared one will harm me and I want to know how to prevent this. Please if you have any answers I need it.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 3, 2012, 02:23 PM
    Do you have any idea why a spirit may be attached to you? How old are you?
    sammybaby199 Posts: 66, Reputation: 7

Dec 10, 2012, 03:09 PM
    No one really knows why a spirit attaches itself to certain people... it could feel a connection with you somehow, it may even be looking for your help.

If you don't want it there try telling it that. Tell it you don't want it in your home, and that it needs to leave you and your house alone. Say it out loud. You may feel weird but it will hear you. I've told multiple people that and for a lot of them it worked. You just have to believe in the words you're saying.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeing spirits, feeling presences, etc [ 5 Answers ]

I think I have some untapped ability, whether it be just seeing spirits or knowing things or being psychic. Before he passed, a good friend of mine tried helping me meditate. He got feelings about things, knew some future events, and had vague, yet meaningful dreams. He wouldn't tell me what was...

My breast have been feeling heavy and sore lately, and I'm eating more and feeling si [ 1 Answers ]

My breast have been feeling heavy and sore lately, and I'm eating more and feeling sick at times. But my tubes are tied. Is it possible that I could still be pregnant and not know it?"

Seeing and feeling spirits [ 1 Answers ]

How do I know if the spirits I see and feel are real?

Sore feeling or swollen feeling in vaginal opening, white thick substance [ 3 Answers ]

For the past 2 days my vaginal opening has felt swollen and sore, and slightly itchy. Today some kind of fluid came out of it and got my pants wet, like I had spilled water on them, and I noticed when I went to the restroom, that there was a LOT of w thick like stuff all over my vagina lips, and...

View more questions Search