Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    addy Posts: 207, Reputation: 6

Mar 14, 2007, 10:54 AM
    It would be nice if All give opinion(has to do with hair)
    Hi,
    :confused: I have dark blonde hair(when I pull it back the top of my head looks really dark, and down I have really dark tips)Anyways I am a natural blonde and have been seriously thinking about dyeing my hair brown with Blonder higlights.I was just going to do it brown but then I figured that I better have some of my natural color to even things out.I have a oval face, fair skin(right now its tan) and hazel eyes.What do you think?
    penguinsaver Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2007, 12:46 PM
    Personally, I would perfer the brown w/ highlights over just brown, but I think mutli-toned hair is really pretty... just make sure the highlights are only a few shades lighter then the brown
    missk Posts: 517, Reputation: 44

Mar 14, 2007, 09:26 PM
    My hair is dark blonde also and for the past five years I have used three color-dark blonde,a caramel color and light blonde. Sometimes I will have it chunky and sometimes a little less bold, but I love those colors together and I get a lot of compliments and they want to know who does my hair.

Mar 15, 2007, 01:10 PM
    Thanks, you.I might try that missk, sounds pretty.:)
    cheerchic24 Posts: 69, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 05:18 PM
    U should try brown w/ golden highlights or maybe just try 2 put some brown highlights in your hair. My friend got very dark blond hair w/ camermel highlights, and it looks really good.
    pbruce Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 06:01 PM
    Hair dresser here for 12 years you need to put low lights in your hair. What that means is instead of high lights they put brown in slowly to see if you will like it before doing it all over. It looks more natural and that is what is coming back the natural look.Ask for light brown to carmel blond and foil it so you can control the color placement. Nothing with a green or blue base try to go with red or brown base. Let me know how this works good luck.. :

Apr 17, 2007, 06:37 PM
    Thanks pbruce and everyone else!!
    Elle belle Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2007, 03:45 PM
    A good thing to note is with cool coloured skin, warm hair colours are best.With warm coloured skin (e.g. tan) cool coloured hair looks best. My hairdresser told me this.

Apr 22, 2007, 09:31 AM
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please all teens give opinion [ 53 Answers ]

Hi I'm 17 and I dated this guy for 2 years and now I think I'm pregnant by him. We haven't spoken in 3 months and I have a restraining order against him because he used to beat me and the last time we spoke he said if I was pregnant than he would hurt the baby and now I'm afraid to tell him and I...

Too nice ? Help [ 35 Answers ]

Recently I have noticed that my g/f seems a bit detached from me when we are together. Ive been thinking about this a lot recently and after doing some reading on the internet it's obvious I'm a 'nice guy' and that's not what women want. Id rather we didn't get into a debate with some arguing that...

Eviction: Lawful or Unlawful-Read and Give Opinion! [ 7 Answers ]

A friend of mines received an eviction notice because she refused to pay a pet deposit for a dog she doesn't own and was providing emergency care for. Her sister who owns the dog was in an automobile accident and hospitalized for a few days. She brought the dog to her home to care for it while her...

Help me get my yuk dyed hair to a nice color! [ 3 Answers ]

I used to be blonde, and recently I went to the hair dresses to fix my regrowth, I told her I would like to get my colour changed just a little bit so I wouldn't have to keep coming back to get it fixed, like go light brown or something. Anyway I came out with red hair and it is horrible!! :eek: I...

View more questions Search