Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dancer1 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2005, 12:06 AM
    Any reliable nail salons...
    Just needing to know if there are any good, reliable nail salons in the Dallas area? Do they do tips, acrillic nails, and what is the approx. price on that?

I'm thinking highly about getting tips done, but wanted to find out if there are better nail salons to go to over others.

Please fill me in on price, cleanliness, service, etc.

Thank you very much

Check out some similar questions!

Nail Biter! [ 10 Answers ]

Hey everyone! I have a major problem! I'm a cronic nail-biter! I try so hard to quit but I just can't! Any suggestions??

Nail Technicians [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently looking to train to become a Nail Technician. There are so many courses available that it seems impossible to decide on which one is value for money and provides the right skills I require. I would appreciate any responses in respect of any good or bad experiences or any...

Nail Biting 19 month old. [ 4 Answers ]

My 19 month old son wore his nails down playing outside a few weeks ago (playing with gravel) and started sucking on his fingers to relieve the discomfort. He is now constantly biting his nails, and even a little on the skin. They are extremely short and I worry about infection. I would like to...

DotCom Mortgages... Safe, Reliable? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello group! I was wandering if anyone has any substantial information or views on dotcom mortgage companies such as Ditech or some companies like Lending Tree and if they are worth seeking a mortgage with decent rates? Any help greatly appreciated as always.

Nail Care [ 2 Answers ]

My nails are prone to grow ingrown and since it such an early stage as you can say I guess. Few sources suggests that I can treat it at home by the following: Soaking it in warm water twice a day. Trimming it straight  and smooth sharp edges with an emry board. Then elavate the nail and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.