Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iluvmybf Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2012, 11:43 AM
    The sex is lacking...
    Ive only been with my boyfriend for about 4 months. In the beginning we had sex constantly. He made me feel sexy. After we made it official and he started a new job the sex died off. At first I figured it was due to the new job. He was tired and adjusting. But a couple months have passed, and now we have sex about once a week, if I'm lucky. Its caused a couple fights and I've asked him if its me & have tried talking to him about it. That gets me nowhere. He says he is attracted me. But its getting to a point where I now feel unattractive, like he doesn't find me sexy and starting to think he is cheating. Although I'm not sure when he would cheat, but when we are apart that's when those thoughts come up. I've neveraccused him directly. When we do have sex its amazing! But truthfully Im tired of being turned down, tired of feeling like I'm not good enough. I'm at a loss. And thinking he is cheating is my only conclusion. Cause if he's not getting it from me, where is he getting it from? I might add that before we got together he had a reputation. So I know he enjoys sex and lots of it. I'm at a loss.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 20, 2012, 12:11 PM
    How old are you both?

Four months isn't a long time in the grand scheme of things and usually the first few months are used to evaluate the partner. So far how's he making you feel? Think you can last this through for the next 60-80 years?

Reputations are notoriously untrue things. Could still be exhaustion from the new job. That is a completely valid reason. Could be other factors. I think it is time to cut and run. Find someone else.

Nov 20, 2012, 12:44 PM
    We are both 27. We spend a lot of time together. I know he's been stressed lately. But he doesn't see the damage he is causing me. Its not like he hides anything.I have full access to his phone and everything. But iI can't help that my brain is leaning this way.
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2012, 01:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by iluvmybf
    But he doesn't see the damage he is causing me
    No no no... you've have this all wrong. He's not causing any damage, you're doing this to yourself.

You have access to his phone and you and didn't find evidence of infidelity, but, you still insist that he's cheating. You also said he has a "reputation". It's clear you do not trust your boyfriend.

You might as well throw in the towel now, this trust in this relationship has already deteriorated.

Nov 20, 2012, 01:44 PM
    I did trust him. Just cause I have access to his phone, doesn't mean he can't erase text messages. I've never gone through it. We are only 4 months into our relationship. And his reputation is real as I've heard stories from his friends and him. A big part of me knows I'm crazy and doing this all to myself. But what? I try to talk to him about it and I get "oh ya, thats attractive. This really puts me in the mood" now I don't know what to do. Wait it out. Hope it gets better, meanwhile I'm dying inside thinking my boyfriend has no desire to touch me? I love him, I really do. I've never felt this way about anyone before. So I don't want to just walk away.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lacking hot water [ 0 Answers ]

In order to get hot water in the master sink I need to turn the hot water on in the other bathroom. When that gets warm you get warm water in the master sink. What causes this

What am I lacking? [ 2 Answers ]

How come frequently I screw up a lot and it's because when somebody tells me what to do I usually don't know what they mean.ex:give me the yellow striped book.well not that but something's like that like I have to know the meaning of every single word.what do I lack so I can work on it.:o

Lacking Energy [ 1 Answers ]

I seem to eat enough of the proper foods but lack energy and am often tired despite sufficient sleep. Help! :confused:

Lacking enough nutrition [ 1 Answers ]

I have a discoloration around my mouth and eyes from not taking in enough nutrition. Will that go away if I start eating right? And if so, how long will it take?

Lacking communication [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my husband have been married almost 6 years. We used to be great at communication but now to be honest it sucks. When ever there's a problem and I try to confront it he'll avoid the subject by cracking jokes, or it will just turn into a big fight. I have bought 2 books on making your...

View more questions Search