Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mylonelyheart Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2012, 01:19 AM
    Why I missed my husband when he is physically beside me?
    We've been married in 2001, after 2 years of our marriage he changed he doesn't hug me anymore he never kissed me until today... our sexual life is okay but it seems lacking... before, when we make love he kisses me and embraces me first but now he never do it anymore... he's not the man I married before... I don't know him anymore... I missed the old him and I can't tell him how I feel I don't know how... all I want is his warmth and the old things he does to me 11 years ago... sometimes I may ask am I okay or maybe I'm going crazy...
    coachrollo Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2012, 05:44 AM
    Communication is one of the most important things in marriage. Be honest with him tell him you would like to talk. Don't criticize him tell him how YOU feel not how he makes you feel.He may not realize that there is a problem. You will feel better and less tormented if you open up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed pill, missed period week later missed pills again, got my period? [ 3 Answers ]

About last week I missed 4 pills and I didn't get my period for missing the pill and just this week I missed 3 pills and got my period and at first coming out red and now it is coming out brown? But about a week and a half ago I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and thought the reason for not...

I missed my period, so I took a test and it was positive... 3 days later my husband a [ 2 Answers ]

I missed my period, so I took a test and it was positive... 3 days later my husband and I had sex, and I was bleeding for 4 days, and now I took another test and it's negative.. Did I have a misscarraige?

Missed period becaz I missed depo-provera shot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm Nicole I had a child in September and didn't get depo-provera until October. I was due for the next shot in January but I missed d shot, but I saw my period in January and February and now I've missed my period in march. I'm worried if I might be pregnant again.

Why am I here physically, but not here at all? [ 6 Answers ]

I am a 17 year old boy. For the last 9 years I haven't been able to exist from within myself. I have had experiences that I am sure should have thrilled me but yet, I am absolutely unaffected or uninfluenced by them. I am very disturbed about this. Sometimes I stare at my teacher talking and make...

Missed to fill Husband's SSN in W7 form [ 2 Answers ]

Am on a dependent visa and do not have an ITIN. I mailed W7 form along with a notarized copy of passport and federal return to the TX address. Just found that I forgot to mention my husband's SSN in option 'E'(Reason for submitting form W7). However, the federal tax return sent along with W7...

View more questions Search