Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    feistabarbie Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 07:42 PM
    Exercises that can flatten my butt!
    Ohla! :)
    Hey would anyone perhaps know how to get a flatter butt by using exercises? Please I really need some help.Any exercises would be awesome!
    Parajr Posts: 149, Reputation: 21

Mar 13, 2007, 07:59 PM
    Depending on your age, weight, metobolism, and current excersise habits taking a brisk 3 mile walk three times per week would do just fine. If you stop eating sweets and bread it would pratically melt off when coupled with a walking plan.
    DeeOlson WA Realtor Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Mar 13, 2007, 07:59 PM
    Cardio, Cardio, Cardio

Mar 14, 2007, 10:23 AM
    Thank you so much! I'll definitely try those!
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2007, 06:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by feistabarbie
    Ohla!!:)
    Hey would anyone perhaps know how to get a flatter butt by using exercises??Please I really need some help.Any exercises would be awesome!!
    You need proper nutrition, healthy no fat, no sugar, low calorie meals. Cutting out junk food, chips, candy, cakes, cookies, eating more veggie and fruits and whole grain pasta, rice and cereal, and low fat, dairy like skim, -1% milk. You need to work out your entire body, with aerobics, weight traing and cardio exercises, 4-5 times a week, 30-60 minutes worth.

Mar 15, 2007, 12:59 PM
    Thank,lovelesspa, I'll try that
    bigpaul Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2009, 10:36 AM
    Use these lower-body toning moves during your regular walking workout to sculpt and lift your butt and thighs and burn more calories on your walk.
    Tone Your Rear While You Walk

Surprise: Your average walk is not a workout for your derrière. "Walking on level terrain does not require you to fully contract the gluteal muscles, so it doesn't do much for toning them," says Wayne Westcott, PhD, fitness research director at the South Shore YMCA in Quincy, Massachusetts. That's because the work is mostly in your quads and hamstrings.

The Routine
    "For the best butt toning on two feet," says walking pro Tina Vindum, walk for 5 minutes, do one of the supereffective shapers shown here, then repeat until you've done all four exercises. (If your route has hills, tackle these moves every time the path hits an incline -- or a set of stairs -- for maximum butt-blasting benefits.)
    margie1226 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2011, 02:18 PM
    Comment on Parajr's post
    Hi parajr, I would have no problem with the walking part, but do you know of anything that might even begin to slow down if not stop the constant cravings for sweets and bread,it's out of control with me lately- thanks in advance for your response, Embarrassed
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

May 11, 2011, 02:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by margie1226 View Post
    Hi parajr, I would have no problem with the walking part, but do you know of anything that might even begin to slow down if not stop the constant cravings for sweets and bread,it's out of control with me lately- thanks in advance for your response, Embarrassed
    Margie,

This thread is a little out dated. If you want to start a new thread I would be more than happy to assist you, as would others. Plus, you get a thread all to yourself ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Light area around the top of my butt [ 7 Answers ]

No matter how much I go tanning this circle around the top of my butt crack never tans. What the hell is up with this? Thanks. Good day!

Tight butt! [ 5 Answers ]

I want a nice firm sexy butt, mine's getting a little flat because I've been losing weight. Any ideas how I can be a little more rounded/tight? My butt has always been my best feature and now I fear that I'm losing it! I'd try squats and stuff but I like how thin my thighs are getting, I don't want...

Tighter butt and ticker legs [ 1 Answers ]

Hey you guyz do u know how to gte a firm bubble looking butt, and thick legs?? Please helpppP!! Ill try anything!!

What to do about butt-ugly brick [ 5 Answers ]

I'm currently remodeling a 1500 sq. ft. ranch house. I've already gutted the interior. The outside of the house has brick veneer that is very unattractive. Call me crazy, but I prefer the look of vinyl siding. Here's my dilemma: This remodel will include several changes that could be...

Workin' my butt off... yet it's still there! [ 5 Answers ]

Here's a bit of background... I am 36 years old, have two children, 6 and 3. I had my thyroid checked about 2 years ago and unfortunately (or fortunatley, I guess) I can't blame my weight on that as I did not have any thyroid issues at the time. My mother does have an underactive thyroid, by the...

View more questions Search