Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    my girls Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 04:06 PM
    Who sang what is the title of a song.
    Who sang what is the title or all the lyrics to song I think sang by a women soul/jazz/blues singer containing the phrase 'be who you want to be' I heard on a friend of a friends YOGA CD but I don't know if it was self made or commercially bought
    robynhgl Posts: 112, Reputation: 25

Mar 13, 2007, 04:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by my girls
    Who sang what is the title or all the lyrics to song I think sang by a women soul/jazz/blues singer containing the phrase 'be who you want to be' I heard on a friend of a friends YOGA CD but I dont know if it was self made or commercially bought
    If it's Blues, and a woman... it could be KoKo Taylor.

The album (CD) is I Got What It Takes. Song is Be What You Want To Be.

One of my Favorites.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings this song or what is the song title? [ 16 Answers ]

I'd like to know who sings or the song title of these lyrics: " I owe you (or IOU) oh you got to me, I'm gonna love you right back, I'm gonna repay you with love baby"

I need the name of a artist who sang a song. [ 3 Answers ]

I need help finding the artist of a song called High Heel Sneakers. I know it's by Jerry Lee Lewis and the Rolling Stones but it was a newer version of the song not a old one. You can hear the song by downloading Limewire (its a really good program you get music 100% free) and put in High Heel...

Does anyone remember who sang this song? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm standing right outside of Heaven's door / knowing that you don't love me anymore

Name of 80's Song and the group who sang it... [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to find out the name of a song and the group who sang it... from the 80's: the lyrics are something like... "the world was movin'..... and she was with me yes she was.....yeah she was......heh, heh,heh, heh, heh....." Sorry I can't be more clear on the words. It's an upbeat song,...

Anyone know who sang this country song? [ 2 Answers ]

It's a contemporary song by a female artist:

View more questions Search