Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    funke Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 08:32 AM
    Hair dye
    How do I wash permanent hair dye
    MadamButterfly Posts: 54, Reputation: 12

Mar 13, 2007, 07:54 PM
    If you had your hair coloured at a salon, you can use any shampoo, although I suggest buying shampoo such as Wella colorsaving shampoo or Bumble and Bumble color shampoo.
    If you have coloured your hair using an at-home kit, use the shampoo/conditioner provided in the kit, then purchase something from Wella or Bumble and Bumble. I recommend buying Bumble and Bumble, as that is what I use, and I've found it to be the best yet.

-m
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Mar 14, 2007, 05:12 PM
    Permanent color fades with each shampoo. If you want to perverse your hair color, wash your hair with shampoos and conditioners designed for color-treated hair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does hair dye cause hair loss? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I just wonder if hair dye causes a hair loss. My wife dyed her hair tow months ago and over the last three weeks she is having a hair loss. She went to see a doctor and all the blood test were fine. She was given some tablets and a shampoo to use a twice a week to wash her hair. Could anyone...

Hair loss due to hair dye [ 14 Answers ]

I feel sooo terible, I used dye called (biegen, I think) it is very cheap, I did not like the color so I used around 3 boxes in a week to change the color now my hair is very dry and is falling like crazy especially at the front I can see my scalp now, what should I do would my hair grow back or...

How to get rid of hair dye/keeping hair dye from fading [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I have kind of a problem and no one knows what to do, especially me! I have beautiful dark dark brown hair. I don't know why, but I let someone highlight my hair blonde about 2 years ago. They turned orange, so I dyed my hair dark brown again to get my color back and I was happy. Within a...

Can I use a medium brown permanent hair dye over adark brown permanent hair dye? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I really need some advice about 3 weeks ago I dyed my hair dark brown permanent, my hair colour is naturally dark brown but now my hair is black and really making me look very hard and pale. Am I able to buy a permanent medium brown hair dye to lighten it up? I have read your site and see...

Hair dye on highlighted hair? Good or bad idea [ 3 Answers ]

hiyaaa!!! i normally get my hair done at the hairdressers, blond highlights using foils. my roots are so bad at the moment and I can't afford to have them done so today after work (finish at 3) im going to tesco's to buy a hair dye... is this a bad idea dying highlighted hair??? would it be...

View more questions Search