Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovely1977 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 07:43 AM
    Makari day cream?
    Has anyone ever used makari day cream, with good success, and without breakouts? Thanks. :)
    shazzzy Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 05:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lovely1977
    Has anyone ever used makari day cream, with good success, and without breakouts? Thanks. :)
    Heyyy I have been using the day cream for a week since I gave up my makari caviar cream because of the horrible breakouts and I don't even get spots usually so this was a new experience but I thought I was safe with the day cream until today because I got the same spots in the same area when I was using the caviar cream.my nose has 2 spots on it today and I don't know whether to carry on using it or quit now but it has brightened my skin a lot.I am going to give it another week then I will sell it on eBay because I have spent near enough £100 on both creams now!!
    MadamButterfly Posts: 54, Reputation: 12

Mar 13, 2007, 05:45 PM
    Hello,

I would also suggest the White Lucent line by Shiseido... its worked quite well for me, and doesn't cause breakouts. The only thing is, if you are dating someone, make sure to shower before they kiss you... apparantly, it tastes quite nasty and causes a burning sensation in the mouth ;)
    shazzzy Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2007, 08:17 AM
    Hi madam, how long did it take for it to work and how many shades did you lighten?I have been using makari day cream for one one but I used the caviar cream before that and I have noticed a more brighter complexion although not completely clear

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Makari Caviar Cream [ 23 Answers ]

Hi I'm from london and I'm finding it difficult to find Makari Caviar cream here and the only website I know where to order it from is called elysee star but the postage is so expensive including VAT.does anyone know where I can get this cream from in the UK?

Makari [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know what makari cream is the best. The day cream the night cream or the face lightening cream. O and does anyone know what one lightens your neck because mine is getting very dark. Reply asap

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

A good day cream [ 6 Answers ]

I'm looking for a good day cream or night cream or both for my Mom who is 38, something with spf15 or Higher thts good for fine lines and wrinkle Which she doesn't have much of and she would lke to prevent them from coming and also remove the little that she do have She has some sun...

View more questions Search