Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Babyohhy54 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2012, 09:00 PM
    Frequent periods
    My periods have been coming a week earlier for the past 5 months! They now come every 15-20 days! And they are lasting a full 7 days! I have a history of hpv but no insurance so just looking for some general ideas of what it could b?
    kaorukamiya Posts: 11, Reputation: -2

Nov 9, 2012, 09:10 PM
    Oh, I think you should tell your doctor, this may be serious. It's okay if your period is late, but too early frequently is not so good. Call your doctor! I hope this is nothing serious but best of luck!
    *Kaoru*

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Periods too frequent--help!! [ 1 Answers ]

For the last four months I've been coming on my period every 10-14 days? I am scared as HELL, what is going on with my insides?? Nothing works meaning the birth control pills to regulate it.

My 17 year old daughter was having frequent and/or long periods (2 weeks/mo) [ 3 Answers ]

Long periods and moderate acne. She was prescribed Junel (1/20?). Her acne got worse for the first two months and there has been no change to her periods. Should she try this pill a little longer to see an improvement, or switch to another (and if so, which one)?

My periods are 15 days late all urine test came negative after missed periods.. [ 3 Answers ]

How much late in body pregnancy harmons could be produced for positive urine pregnancy test my periods are already 15 days late how long more should I wait for test??

Frequent Urination [ 2 Answers ]

Dear all, I need help! Please continue to read on... I'm 19 this year, female. Recently, I began to realize that I dehydrate sometimes due to not taking in the minimum requirement of water everyday. In fact, I do not consume a lot of water. Probably just 2-4 cups of plain water per day. I...

Irregular frequent periods [ 1 Answers ]

I am having my period every 14 days . This has happened 3 times now and this time there are clots and its heavier and more painful then ever, I had a n abortion ( I wished I wouldn't have) 3 and a half months ago. Could this be serious

View more questions Search