Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sajendy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 04:19 AM
    Plumbing bath tub hot water running
    My hot water is running in the bath tub and we have changed the washers and rings already and it stopped for about 15 days and now is running very heavily
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Mar 13, 2007, 07:00 AM
    When you replaced the washers did you check the seats for nicks and rough spots? A bad seat can chew up a new washer in a very short time. Shut the water off and open up the faucet and check and replace the seats if necessary. Regards, Tom
    doug238 Posts: 1,560, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2007, 10:26 PM
    What brand of faucet?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No hot water in bath tub [ 8 Answers ]

I have a single knob on my bath tub that controls the hot and cold water. The cold water Will come out, but the hot water will not. Please help! :confused: :(

No hot water in master bath tub [ 1 Answers ]

I have no hot water in my master bath, bath tub. What could the problem be?

Slow running hot water in the tub and shower [ 2 Answers ]

:( My shower and tub hot water runs with very little pressure. The house is only two years old. I have checked for clog pipes or screens. This only happens to the bathroom.

Bath tub shower spout & head running water running at same time [ 1 Answers ]

I started with a slight dripping problem(sayko system).i decided to replace all 3 stem assemblies together as they all were about 18 years old.after reassembling the new stems(danko brand),turned on the water supply & checked faucets.hot & cold worked fine but when the shower was turned on,water...

No hot water in bath tub [ 1 Answers ]

I have a single knob on my bath tub that controls the hot and cold water. The cold water Will come out, but the hot water will not. There is hot water in the rest of the house and the same bathrooms sink.

View more questions Search