Ask
    peels Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2007, 05:10 PM
    First time
    :confused: Does a virgin has to bleed the first time they has sex? Help
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2007, 05:11 PM
    Not every virgin bleeds the first time. Each female is different. There is no set answer that applies to every female.
    AirborneSally82 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 12:02 AM
    I did not bleed the right away the first time, a little later on I noticed I had bled I little but that was no big deal. It also didn't hurt at all because I made sure my boy made sure to go slow and be careful! But that is just me... there is no real way of knowing! If your worried though, have your guy, or you, finger you over a long period and each time use one more finger. That might help loosen you up a little so its not as painful!
    love_143_2222 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 12:17 AM
    No
    Dreamer Posts: 76, Reputation: 13

Mar 20, 2007, 04:11 PM
    The answer is definitely no.

In case you're wondering why, the hymen is what's broken when a virgin has intercourse for the first time and sometimes causes them to bleed. However, some females have a very thin hymen and it could have ruptured long ago while playing sports, using a tampon, etc. Even a "normal" hymen can rupture naturally. It has also been said that some females are born without a hymen at all, but I am not sure on the validity in that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Theft under $5000. 2nd time. But 1st time since 18th [ 4 Answers ]

Hey all, So basically the story goes like this: In April of 2006, I was arrested for theft under $5000 for car prowling in a neighborhood and some alleyways. I was 17 at the time. We got caught with $1500 worth of golf clubs in the back of my dads car. Needless to say, my dad was pissed....

Dark brown lines going across my screen from time to time [ 10 Answers ]

I have a problem with my computer monitor, I have these brown horizontal lines that go across my screen sometimes (REALLY ANNOYING). I just replaced the video card so its not that, also if I hit the side of the monitor the lines go away:p Just wondering if there's anything I can do that can fix it!...

Part Time Versus Full Time [ 1 Answers ]

Where is the line for part time employment versus full time employment in Georgia. I can't find it anywhere!

Part time or full time resident? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am a student in PA and spent about 3 months in New York during the summer for an internship. Since my primary domicile was still in PA (since I had to return for the next year of classes), am I a resident of PA for the full year or a part year resident? Likewise when I file state tax...

View more questions Search