Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joejim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2012, 11:56 AM
    Dico thermostat
    Have goodman phkj series 5 wires r,w,g,b,y need wiring instructions for older Dico stat

Check out some similar questions!

Replacing dico thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently living in a trailer that has an old "dico" thermostat. I want to replace it will a more modern type thermostat. Where can I find one and how can I make sure I purchase the correct type.

Replacing old DICO thermostat. [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to replace a DICO thermostat with a new digital Honeywell. I am following the simple instructions, but the wires on the old one are not labeled. Please help! How do I know what the wires are? Existing wires are white, blue, yellow, & gold.

Dico thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

My dico thermostat is cool led is flashing.. why? I got home and is hearing a 'whining sound' from the air handler. I flipped a couple of breakers to reset something maybe. Any help?

Dico thermostat wiring [ 6 Answers ]

We have and older thermostat by DICO my husband removed it last night to install a new therm. And didn't label the wiring like he was supposed to. The new therm. Is the wrong kind and I am stuck in a freezin house with little ones and no idea how to connect the wiring back to the old therm. Had...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.