Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ddeering Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2007, 04:30 PM
    Kohler Engine K181s No spark?
    I have a 1975 Wheel horse lawn tractor. It has a Kohler Model k181s motor in it. Recently it died while I was mowing. I replaced a bad coil wire. A coil that was leaking some type of fluid, and the spark plug. Still I have no spark... what do I replace next?
    :(
    newaukumdon Posts: 525, Reputation: 44

Mar 11, 2007, 06:06 PM
    You have a points system more than likley and you will need to change those, as for the coil leaking fluid it may be that fluid was transferred there by the turbulance of the flywheel.
    Don

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kohler 26 hp [ 7 Answers ]

I have an Emark Z turn mower with a 26 hp Kohler engine. It appears to only have compression on one cylinder. You can see the piston making strokes and has no noises like thrown rod. Both cylinders have fire. While running I can disconnect the plug wire on the good side and mower dies. Disconnect...

Remove Kohler faucet [ 4 Answers ]

I have a single handle pull out spray Kohler faucet. Can anyone tell me how to remove it. Thank you in advance.

Kohler Shower Valve [ 1 Answers ]

No hot water from koler shower valve. What is cause?

Don't get spark from my spark plug wire [ 1 Answers ]

I get spark from my spark plug wire sometimes when I don't the jeep don't start Why I don't get spark sometimes?

Older Kohler leaking at base of Kitchen Spout. Got off but can't get apart [ 2 Answers ]

I've got a 15 year old Kohler 2 handle kitchen sink that's leaking around spout base. I took the spout off and there's a valve looking thing loose up in the handle. It appears that it once screwed into the base of the faucet assy (the water pressure has always been bad at this sink). It looks...

View more questions Search