Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loviemartina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2012, 08:40 AM
    How much should I charge for babysitting?
    I am 20 years old with child care experience, also I am CPR certified. I will be babysitting 3 kids 7, 9, and 11. I will be staying in the home, driving them to school and from school, preparing lunches, cooking dinner, and helping with homework. I will be doing this for two days.

How much should I charge for babysitting?
    winhart Posts: 10, Reputation: -1

Oct 15, 2012, 08:45 AM
    You should charge them $50 per kid per day. So that will come to $300 for baby-sitting three kids for 2 days.
    imaginedragon11 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2013, 06:36 AM
    You should only charge 20 dollars a kid per day 50 is way too much

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How much should I charge for babysitting? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a stay at home mom with 2 kids and I'm picking up a babysitting job for about 6 weeks watching a 9 year old girl over the summer while her dad is at work. It'll be about 9 hours a day, probably 4 days a week. We haven't decided on payment yet, he told me to figure out how much I will charge and...

How much should I charge for babysitting? [ 1 Answers ]

I will be watching a 6 year old at my home just for the summer.. monday through Friday from 530 am to 330 am.. how much should I charge? I've never done this before and need to know please and thank u

How much should you charge for babysitting? [ 5 Answers ]

I've ever gotten piad to babysitt so I have no idea what to charge.HELP!

What to charge for babysitting! [ 2 Answers ]

A father wants me too babysit his 3yr old son he would need me to babysit from 7am to 6pm during the week I don't know how much to charge because I don't want to charge so much it would be at my house with my son there also who is 2yrs old please need some help?

View more questions Search