Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Skittlesue Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2012, 08:44 AM
    2002 ford focus the button on the gear shifter will not engage to get it out of park
    The button on the gear shifter will not engage o and I cannot get it out of park I started the car ,pressed the brake and the button on shifter will not push in to
    Put car in gear
    winhart Posts: 10, Reputation: -1

Oct 14, 2012, 09:44 AM
    Ask a friend to help you, failing which you have to call a foreman to fix it
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2012, 10:25 AM
    Check all under dash and under hood fuses with a test light or multimeter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 05 ford focus will not move into any gear... shifter does but not car! [ 1 Answers ]

I drove the car for an hour in the morning then I pulled into the garage with no problems, a few hours later I started the car, it was fine until I put the car in reverse. A very loud screaming noise came from the car so I quickly put it in park. I turned car off and restarted, again the same...

I have a 06 Ford Focus and it won't let me go into Park. [ 3 Answers ]

I've tried to turn off car, put in neutral, put in park, nothing works. It almost feels like something is in the way when I try to put it in park. It won't "click" even if I get it in the park position.. Any ideas? Thanks

2007 ford taurus transmission won't engage in any gear. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2007 ford taurus and the transmission won't engage in any gear. There were signs of this before. When I shift the car into drive or reverse nothing happens, not even any weird noises. Anyone have any suggestions

2002 Ford Focus [ 1 Answers ]

I just purchased my car and from time to time the car will not start I had a car alarm in it and it was taken out by a certified technician. It has been looked over several times. However, when it does not start if you remove the ignition relay and put it back in the car starts right up! Any idea's...

View more questions Search