Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tia_coolgirl24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2007, 12:39 AM
    Black knees
    Hi.. I'm an indian lady... n I want to to know how to remove the black color off the knesss... I mean it allso because of sun... ma skin has got tanned... but also when I was a child I used to play a lot and also fall down hard... many times and because of those injuries those blak things haven't gone.. I mean thy have got lighter but what to do more??
    I used bleacher... the part that aws covered with sun tan has beeen removed but what about those othr black spots? Plzz help me with this.. I want the natural remedies... if any..! U know... herbal way! N also if a cream or somethingg
    Help me out with thisss
    Ma legs are greaaat... its these black kneess that make it loook horrible from distance!!
    So PLEEEEEEEEEASE help
    :(
    Honeydiip Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2007, 06:40 PM
    I have the same problem and right now I'm using an avon crème with 2% hydroquinone.
    JJtheDon Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2010, 08:22 AM

Is the avon cream working, and what's it called because my mums a avon lady ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dirty Knees [ 5 Answers ]

Could anyone tell how to clen my dirty knees! I do a lot of yard work and I have small children . So over time my knees have become very dirty looking and dry . I have tried different loitions and cleansers , and although the dryness goes away they still look really dirty! Any advice or...

Lighter Knees/Elbows [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to lighten the knees/elbows? I need something VERY strong. Any suggestions?

My knees are black! [ 2 Answers ]

The thing is that when I was small I started crawling really fast. Cause of this my knees have got a very dark colour as related to my body. I'm fair overall but not from the knees.this makes me underconfident when I'm wearing skirts.also being completely into sports I had got hurts like million of...

From Black to brown [ 1 Answers ]

A friend wants to know how to lift black from her hair to dye it brown without bleaching it-- and she can't afford a professional--any ideas?

View more questions Search