Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alexink Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2012, 11:03 AM
    How do I get a girl to like me in middle school?
    I'm a very nice guy. I'm 13 and I play sports. But no one seems to like me. What can I do to get a girl to like me. Please someone help me.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 7, 2012, 11:05 AM
    At 13 you have time to worry about girls. Enjoy your childhood

Oct 7, 2012, 11:09 AM
    I've never had a girlfriend before
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 7, 2012, 11:48 AM
    So? All the more reason to wait.

Oct 7, 2012, 11:54 AM
    Ok
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 7, 2012, 11:56 AM
    Is there a contest going on about girlfriends and boyfriends? If so, will there be a prize?

The last thing my two sons cared about at 13 was hanging around with some girl. Sports and school studies and homelife were what was important to them and to most of their male friends. Of course, if some girl could throw a baseball like a guy or shoot hoops or tutor them for an upcoming test or bake them a batch of cookies, then she might pass muster as at least a girl they might want to get to know better. But for a girlfriend? Yuk!
    louise1928 Posts: 69, Reputation: 9

Oct 7, 2012, 12:20 PM
    Be nice talk to them get to know some girls in your class.

Oct 7, 2012, 12:25 PM
    Did that already but I will try again.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 7, 2012, 01:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexink View Post
    Did that already but i will try again.
    Girls like to talk, so compliment them and be a good listener and ask good questions that will keep them talking. If you can do that, they will think you are the most wonderful guy who ever lived. I know--I'm female.

YOU: Hey, Sarah, your hair is really shiny. Do you use a special shampoo?
    SUSIE: Miss Wooster makes us translate such hard Latin passages and then reads them out loud in class.
    YOU: Without checking them first? What if you didn't get something right?

Oct 8, 2012, 03:55 PM
    Ok
    Chloe7436 Posts: 23, Reputation: 0

Oct 9, 2012, 10:07 AM
    You can just talk to a girl and say your beautiful and all that stuff and start having conversations
    TheKidOfTheWise Posts: 32, Reputation: 5

Oct 10, 2012, 02:59 AM
    Look at that we are the same age, but the same is with me. Wait until high school, or what ever you call it. You are allowed to so more things, you can pay for your own food, by getting a paid from a part time job. That's why I don't date.

So you should wait a little while. Just don't take it to seriously happened to someone I know, he had a girlfriend for two years but she went to a different collage and he was devastated when they broke up.
    v33r Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2012, 10:59 AM
    13 year boy can't impress a girl... Don't think so much and enjoy your childhood like a child :)

Oct 11, 2012, 02:18 PM
    Ok

Oct 12, 2012, 07:07 PM
    How do I get a girl to like me? I'm so sad and desperate. Please someone help me!
    I'm 13, sporty guy but I think I'm an ugly guy. So please help me! Please don't say for me to enjoy my childhood or that I'm young to wait a while.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Oct 12, 2012, 08:59 PM
    If you act desperate, no one will want to hang out with you. Have fun, hang out with your friends. People that are fun to be around make more friends and people will enjoy being with you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 12, 2012, 11:04 PM
    If you think you are ugly, you will give that impressoin to everyone else.

At 13, boys and girls are children, have no idea about real life or even what real dating is.
    Most girls will not like you unless you are popular, play sports or have money, but there are some, issue is most 13 and younger girls are not into dating yet, or if they are, they want a boy a year or two older,

Mostly you are going to have to wait.

Next when you are really old enough to date, you start asking girs out, the more you ask out the better chance there is.

You will have to work on self image, you are too young for this, but for adults, I tell them to go to Walmart, and sit and watch, you will see people who are dressed bad, look bad, weigh 300 lbs and more, all with partners, husbands or wife's.

For real adult dating in the real world, looks do not mean as much as who you are.

There are still plenty of shallow people who look at looks or money only but they are nnot worth dating anyway.

At 13, just make friends, do things with them, in groups,
    LOLlover Posts: 67, Reputation: 6

Oct 13, 2012, 04:18 AM
    Calm down and be confident in yourself.show some self respect,having this will make you feel more atractive

Nov 24, 2012, 06:34 PM
    Can anyone help me with getting a girlfriend? I'm alone, I think they hate me.
    I'm a really nice guy. I am in 6th. Need help now please.
    theindiankid Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Nov 25, 2012, 04:28 AM
    Why will they hate you first of all?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to get a girl to like you in middle school? [ 3 Answers ]

I know she doesn't notice me but I need some help to get notice. Girls if your out there tell me what to do. Should I be cool come in with new style or stay the same?

How to get a girl to like me in middle school? [ 6 Answers ]

How do I get agirl to like me. Someone already said that the girl liked me but I think they liad. So if she doesn't like me how do I get her to? Ps I am in 4th grade and she is too

Hi I am a 14 year old boy in middle school. I am dating a girl who I like very much a [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 14 year old boy in middle school. I am dating a girl who I like very much. But the problem is there hasn't been a "spark" in a few months... I feel I should move on. The problem is that the girl who I think I love and start dating, (I've known her for 3 years and are friends) is my current...

How do I get this girl to like me in Middle School? [ 4 Answers ]

How do I get this girl to like me in middle school? I really like this girl in 7th grade. Since the beginning of second semester in 6th grade, is when I started liking her. I just knew she was a classmate, but just left it at that. When I learned a bit about her in the introductions that my teacher...

My fears and worries over my middle school girl [ 4 Answers ]

Sometimes my mind cannot comprehend how my daughter is growing up so fast. I suddenly realize that I am not capable of protecting her every move. Middle school is so different and I am struggling with the changes that have come along with it. SHe is bright, she is social, she is beautiful and an...

View more questions Search