Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    louise1928 Posts: 69, Reputation: 9

Oct 6, 2012, 11:15 AM
    Friend says had sex he's 12
    My friend Ben is only twelve and he says he's had sex with a fourteen year old girl and can prove it, he has text messages from the girl confirming it. Ben says he was drunk at the time (which worries me even more) He is usually well behaved so I kind of find it hard to beliieve hed doing something like this. If it's true what shall I do? Nothing?

Another thing I'm wondering is why I care so much I think I might be jealous or something. I wouldn't have sex with him though obviously I'm way too young. Help?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 6, 2012, 11:57 AM
    Sounds like Ben has a lot of issues. He's drinking and having drunken sex and he's only 12.

The thing is, you can't help him. If he's telling the truth then an adult needs to get involved and get him the help he needs.

You have to figure out how involved you want to get in this. You're a kid too, and this sort of burden shouldn't be on your shoulders.

Talk to your parents about this, tell them what he told you, and tell them that you're worried about him. They're adults, and they can help him far more than you can.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 6, 2012, 06:39 PM
    Sounds like he is either just bragging or faked this to try to talk you into having sex with him.

I woud ignore it, and do nothing and if he keeps talking about it, just tell him you can't hang with him, if this is all he will talk about

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

He's not the father but he's paying child support [ 3 Answers ]

He sign the birth certificate, but he's not the father can he takes he's name off the because

Boyfriend of 8 years(hes not a cheater)quit showing affection no sex what's going on? [ 8 Answers ]

Im 23 going on 24yrs old. My boyfriend just turned 28 2 days ago. We have been togethrer going on 8 years in Oct. When we first started it was great. We were having too much sex now this past year he is holding back. I have to beg for it, he no longer has the passion that he used to show like...

View more questions Search