Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Melipxndx Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2012, 10:57 AM
    Boyfriend Trouble
    Ok! This is a very long story so I'm going to start:p OK so I'm 16 and my boyfriend is 28 I know big age difference.so my boyfriend has a bas reputation with all my family because he used to be a drug addict and he would give some to my cousin but jut because my cousin wanted some and if she didn't get it from him she would go to someone else who would rip her off and my family thinks that he got her into all that drug stuff D: which he didn't she was already hooked up on drugs! We've been dating for 6 months now but the problem is we have a long distance relationship he's in mexico and in here in cali! And my family doesn't know that in dating him and if they found out OMG they would kill me they HATE him!and since we har a long distance relationship I don't see him in person so that makes it a problem for me because I can get over him easily which I don't want to do because I really do love him:)) but since I've been here in cali I found a cute guy that likes me and I'm starting to like him D: so people PLEASEEE help me I don't know what to do :(
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2012, 01:04 PM
    He's 28 and your 16? Do you realize that if anyone found out that he's simply contacting you he can go to jail for a long time. What a 28 year old wants with a 16 year old is beyond me but I've seen worse I guess.

Stop talking to this guy and start dating people your own age before you get yourself into a lot of trouble.

Oct 2, 2012, 01:19 PM
    I know and I actually want to break up with him but I don't know how to tell him:-/ by the way he's from mexico and I'm in cali
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2012, 01:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Melipxndx View Post
    I know and i actually want to break up with him but i dont know how to tell him:-/ btw hes from mexico and im in cali
    Tell him he's too old for you and that he could get into huge legal trouble if he's found talking to you. Say you think it's best you both see people your own ages. Simple. It should actually be a lot easier because he's so far away.

Oct 2, 2012, 01:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by C0bra_M3nace View Post
    Tell him he's too old for you and that he could get into huge legal trouble if he's found talking to you. Say you think it's best you both see people your own ages. Simple. It should actually be a lot easier because he's so far away.
    Ive been actually thinking of saying that! You knoa what yea I'm going to tell him tonight when I talk to him because I actually do like that other guy and this guy is in my age range he is 19:)) he's just 3 years older
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2012, 01:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Melipxndx View Post
    Ive been actually thinking of saying that! You knoa what yea im gonna tell him tonight when i talk to him because i actually do like that other guy and this guy is in my age range he is 19:)) hes just 3 years older
    19 is still illegal for your age. He's an adult. Are your parents okay with this?

Oct 2, 2012, 01:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by C0bra_M3nace View Post
    19 is still illegal for your age. He's an adult. Are your parents okay with this?
    I know he is still illegal for my age but its wayy better then 12 years apart then just being 3 years apart but my parents are good with it! But with the other guy noo not at all
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 2, 2012, 03:17 PM
    I don't think you are mature enough to date anybody. You are making some immature and reckless decisions.
    Stop communicating with the guy in Mexico and leave the 19 year old alone before he ends up in jail.

Oct 2, 2012, 03:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    I don't think you are mature enough to date anybody. You are making some immature and reckless decisions.
    Stop communicating with the guy in Mexico and leave the 19 year old alone before he ends up in jail.
    Ummm I'm mature for my age since I grew up with older people and I know
    How to handle stuff for my age!
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 2, 2012, 04:14 PM
    Yeah, you sure do, like getting involved with a 28 year old ex drug addict who gave drugs to your cousin, and you're now liking a 19 year old.
    You don't seem to see the problem with either relationship and you don't know what to do about your dilemma.

You don't make wise choices especially where men are concerned. That is another thing against you. You are messing with men (who could go to jail for messing with you). What is wrong with boys your age?
    Chelsea8641 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2012, 05:10 PM
    If I were you I would just stay single for a while and maybe you will find someone you really like your own age if not then maybe the 19 year old if you end up realllllly liking him enough
    chrissylynn6 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2012, 02:24 PM
    I think you jump way too quick into "liking' people and saying that you "love" the other guy is just stupid. He is 28... and an ex. Druggie, why would you want a person like that around you anyway? Just to defy your parents? And I'm not one to hate on a 16 year old dating a 19 year old, it's 3 years... that whole legal thing is just plain stupid. That's like a 20 year old and a 23 year old.. nothing wrong with that right? So what's wrong with 16 and 19? NOTHING. GO have fun... and don't say you LOVE people so fast.. it's called infatuation. :)

Oct 4, 2012, 02:25 PM
    OH, and also don't JUMP into relationships... seems like you still have a lot to figure out about who you want to date.. :) Just have fun, and I would stay single, play the field, but don't go sleeping around! Especially at your age... you don't want to become a skank.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 4, 2012, 02:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissylynn6 View Post
    I think you jump way too quick into "liking' people and saying that you "love" the other guy is just stupid. He is 28... and an ex. Druggie, why would you want a person like that around you anyways? Just to defy your parents? And i'm not one to hate on a 16 year old dating a 19 year old, it's 3 years... that whole legal thing is just plain stupid. That's like a 20 year old and a 23 year old..nothing wrong with that right? so what's wrong with 16 and 19? NOTHING. GO have fun...and don't say you LOVE people so fast..it's called infatuation. :)
    Depending on where she lives 16 and 19 is something. It can be jail time for him.

Oct 4, 2012, 02:39 PM
    OH, and also don't JUMP into relationships.... seems like you still have a lot to figure out about who you want to date.. :) Just have fun, and I would stay single, play the field, but don't go sleeping around! Especially at your age... you don't want to become a skank.
    I already broke up with him so its all good I understand where you guys are coming from I really do get it! Thanks for the advice I really appreciate it:) ad the 19 year old were beginning to talk and I don't like him yet just as a friend

Oct 6, 2012, 09:58 PM
    Well I hope this helped you :)

Oct 6, 2012, 10:01 PM
    Well I hope this helped you :)
    It really did thank you:)
    louise1928 Posts: 69, Reputation: 9

Oct 7, 2012, 01:39 AM
    Oh my god 28! He is much to old, from the history youv'e said he has not good. Dump him and go out with people your on age before you get yourself into trouble! Thid.s 19 year old guy, he's still abit old but it's better than 28! Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help (boyfriend trouble) [ 3 Answers ]

Okay so me and my boyfriend have been together for about 9 1/2 months we are both 15 yrs old and we have had such a gOod relationship bUt now our relationship is going down hill and I need help we keep on fighting and it is over stupid things like he never calls me and every time I ask him to call...

Boyfriend trouble [ 7 Answers ]

OK my boyfriend and I have been going out for awhile and he hasn't held my hand has hugged me once and hasn't kissed me. The only time he touches me is when his friend pushes him up next to me. Im older than him and taller. How can I get him to be more affectionate with me? I really like him and...

Boyfriend trouble [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 2years has been so great. Until he give me his e-mail address. And in his e-mails he had in his drafts his ex-girlfriend and the letters she wrote him while me and him was together.when he told me he deleted her from everything and never cheated on me with her. But the letter...

Boyfriend trouble [ 105 Answers ]

Hi I been with boyfriend for just over a year. And his ex has come back on the scene and I knew he still had feeling for her, but she lives in Ellesmere and we live in Wrexham. He doesn't know what to do, he loves me to pieces, and I love him to pieces. I can give him everything he wants. This all...

Boyfriend trouble [ 3 Answers ]

How Do I Get Him To Talk More And Not Want So Much And To Be Able To Like Hold Me And Make The First Move Once In Awhile I Always Make The First Move So Yeah Ilove Him A Lot But... Help!! Respond Asap Thanxxxx

View more questions Search