Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    debbie6 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2012, 05:53 AM
    Sensory with children
    The child I'm observing loves touching leaves,flowers and pasting natural things to paper I need help with the developmental analysis
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2012, 06:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by debbie6 View Post
    the child im observing loves touching leaves,flowers and pasting natural things to paper i need help with the developmental analysis

I notice that most of your questions go unanswered because they are very, very vague - this is an example.

I also notice that your questions in the past appear to be homework.

What do you mean by "developmental analysis"?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 28, 2012, 06:27 AM
    What kind of learning would you call this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Entomology: complex sensory organs [ 1 Answers ]

Give an example of an actual insect species that possesses one of the following complex sensory organs: chordotonal organ such as tympanal organ in foretibia of katydid, Johnston's organ, infrared detecting organ, compound eye (flying insect). Give the correct scientific name, the order, and the...

Adult Sensory issues ? Should I be worried [ 6 Answers ]

My BF 22Yrs old is sensitve to touch , he freaks out at scratching noises. What's wrong? Here's my Story I have a boyfriend. In the beginning of our relationship he lied quite often. He said he visit many countries, won championships, was the president of his college, I found out later on it was...

Sensory Organs [ 1 Answers ]

I have been contemplating this question for quite some time now. When we think of an "alien," we automatically picture little green men with big eyes and long fingers and slits for a nose. This is a classic example of iconoclasm. Evolution of all life on Earth has been affected by all of earth's...

Asperger's, ODD, and Sensory Integration Dysfunction [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone here have any experience with any (or all) of the above? I have a 5 and a 9 year old who each exhibit symptoms of any or all of the above. I know that the comorbity incidence among each is fairly high, so we're working on discerning which might be the primary. Just wondering if...

View more questions Search