Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sophia3x Posts: 14, Reputation: 7

Mar 9, 2007, 05:36 PM
    What's the best sex you ever had?
    Ok, This thread - could be informative for "both sides".

May be in your past or your present -- or in your mind... :)

Other thoughts?

Was it a one time thing?

A relationship you could not end because of it?

A memory you cherish or desperately want to re-live?

Was it with someone you loved or could never love?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2007, 06:38 PM
    A one time thing that could never be re-lived. Trying to re-live it, would not make it better, possibly even make it worse.
    ramblinguy Posts: 86, Reputation: 9

Mar 29, 2007, 08:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sophia3x
    Ok, This thread - could be informative for "both sides".

May be in your past or your present -- or in your mind...:)

Other thoughts?

Was it a one time thing?

A relationship you could not end because of it?

A memory you cherish or desperately want to re-live?

Was it with someone you loved or could never love?
    It was with a girl I worked with for several years. We always liked each other, flirted... etc. but never got together. I was married. Not OK for either of us to do anything. After I divorced,not because of her, it just happened. The best ever! The best!
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

Mar 29, 2007, 10:45 PM
    Well... this makes me think. I personally have had the best sex in cars. The idea of getting caught (We did it in the parking lot of a store at around 2 AM) always made my partner and I go Gaga...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 30, 2007, 06:45 AM
    Normally for men it will always be the next time, at least in their opinoins.

And of course a gentlemen never tells.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 30, 2007, 07:02 AM
    See, I've never liked the description "The best sex ever". The best HOW? The most fun? The most intense? The most loving? The most interesting? The most mind-blowing orgasms? The longest-lasting? The best overall partner? The most wild? The most amazing--as in, you're amazed it ever happened?

"Best" is such a subjective word.
    Zeus2007 Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Apr 1, 2007, 01:00 PM
    The best sex,plain sex was all day long with a girl from work every way several times in like 12 hours. Her body was tight and so was everything else. Too bad she was not my type of girl except for the sex.
    zappy Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2007, 08:32 PM
    I have dreams... Amazing dreams.. Never had sex, but I know I will one day soon fulfill my fantasies...
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2007, 08:39 PM
    With my wife of just 30 months after being gone in the service for 24 months. When you have thoughts that you may never do anything again makes the next time you do it the best.
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

Apr 2, 2007, 03:53 PM
    Sex for me just keeps getting better and better. The one I will never forget is right out side my parents house, day light and my parents were home. It was the adrenaline.
    mikezapwnzor Posts: 99, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2007, 11:29 PM
    Ha ha... some of these get pretty funny... but like zappy, currently I have only fantasies of the future
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2007, 06:58 AM
    Quite honestly... if you are looking in general I'd say my wife. Now if you want to get specific I've had one girlfriend that gave mind blowing head... she disappeared however... and I had one other for a brief period that had vaginal control like most people have in their hand. She had that sort of control AND strength there. But she was really moody and quite a bit self centered. But if you consider the entire package then my wife as she is about as creative as I am. And we do have memorable moments quite often as a result.
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Jul 31, 2007, 07:14 AM
    The best for me is after a fight with my husband (especially if he was wrong). Make-up sex is always great.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jul 31, 2007, 07:39 AM
    Being a newlywed certainly adds some perks ;)
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2007, 07:52 PM
    It seems like the one thing all these have in common... a bit of the unforbidden.
    A bit of the brand new... Perhaps something to consider... for long term sparks.

My Ex beat all my previous. It was a lot about what we'd say... Mmmmm MMMmm

But yes, alas, Sex does not necessarily prevent becoming an Ex.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2007, 09:30 AM
    Aw geez... my rules, I don't hafta choose just one...

Best oral received - late night, open windows, driving in the car. Stupid, dangerous, but what a flippin rush. She was good at it anyway, but that was great. Runner up is stepping out of the shower and having my partner waiting for me in the bathroom, giving a "come over here now" look. Come to think of it, maybe that's #1 oral...

Best handjob received - in the backseat of her parents car, her parents driving, on a road trip, 18 years old, with pillows and blankets hiding the deed. She was fearless. They wouldve KILLED me and left me by the side of the road if theyd known.

Best sex rudely interrupted - 4th of July, fooling around in the back of my jeep in the parking lot after fireworks, just getting things going when we hear a noise. Drunk guy pi$$ing on my back left tire. Kind of took the moment away, yknow? Lost the climax, but laughed all the way home.

Best almost caught sex - in the office, after hours, coworkers came through no more than 2 minutes after we were done and getting put back together. Second was sex in a pool in a health club that was kind of private... a lady came through right after (we both had swimsuits on, just out of the way) and looked like she might have known what just happened, but didn't look upset...

Best overall sex - on vacation, by big water, sex outside on a private balcony. Warm night breeze and no rush. Naked outside can just amp it up, if you can focus on the moment and not worry about getting caught, bug bites, etc.

Enough rambling I'm sure...
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2007, 09:36 AM
    Yes, your #1 is good.
    Mental stuff is so key...
    star3114 Posts: 234, Reputation: 44

Sep 14, 2007, 05:45 PM
    The best sex I had is when my husband introduced me to something new. Indescribable, amazing... so naughty.
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2007, 05:49 PM
    Ok, why don't u share it in a little safe language :-)
    star3114 Posts: 234, Reputation: 44

Sep 15, 2007, 10:55 AM
    Well, we got a little bit frisky one night and my husband had an idea. He had brought this idea to me many times before and I told him he was nuts. Well, I decided to try it... more out of curiosity than anything. Holy cats, I had such a strong orgasm that I swear I was amongst the stars. What is this thing you ask... well, I was introduced to the joys of a "forbidden sex". Now, several years later... I still enjoy this. That was my most amazing... and still is... sexual experience. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. :O)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Asking someone if they have already had sex. [ 12 Answers ]

I wanted to know if its okay to ask the person your dating if they ever had sex before. Some say it's none of your business, but I kind of feel that with the problem of STDs and stuff it is appropriate that this question be asked. Am I wrong or right? If I should ask then how should I do it so I...

Sex [ 13 Answers ]

OK here's the deal this girl I know asked me if she wanted to have sex and I know it was really random but she's done it a lot before and I haven't I'm just wondering if I should or not she's totally cool and everything but I'm nervous whether I should or not, I'm a very sheltered kid but I want...

After sex [ 5 Answers ]

:mad: After sex my vanginal swell

Being used for sex? [ 7 Answers ]

Hey guys, please help... My head is one BIG MESS! There's this guy I like, I have been getting to know him for just over 6 months now, the more I speak and see him the more I like him. Nothing has happened as yet, hug is as far as we have gone! (apparently his is because he respects me, as I...

After sex... [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, so if you have sex with a person or persons, your .vag.inal. Muscles eventually become a little looser/more relaxed. My question is, will you become "tighter" if you don't have sex for a while? And if yes, then after how long (approximately) will this begin to happen? Can you ever get back to...

View more questions Search