Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lupemartini Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2012, 04:25 AM
    How do I charge for cleaning mobile home in the oil field business
    I need to know how much I should charge for cleaning a 2 or 3 bedroom 2 bath mobile home on the oil field property that the guys stay in.Kitchen , living room, dining room,
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 21, 2012, 04:31 AM
    What state? (Alaska and South Dakota and around Calgary Alberta would demand a high rate).

You should go look at the place, figure out in your mind how long it would take you (and hopefully you will see it when it's in use, muddy boots and all), and multiply by a decent hourly rate. That becomes your quote. Be sure to specify when payment is due and a penalty of 1.5% for past 10 days due.
    Lupemartini Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2012, 05:07 PM
    This is in Texas the oil rigs they have 6 trailers to a rig. 3 bedroom trailers.Thank you very much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much do you charge in a residential and office cleaning business? [ 1 Answers ]

I have just started a cleaning business and I am trying to understand how to charge for different jobs. I provide residential cleaning and office cleaning and I am in the VA area... PLEASE HELP!

What would be the appropriate fee per Sqft/ per Job to charge as a cleaning business? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a small cleaning business in Florida and would like to charge my customer per job in stead of an hourly fee.

Cleaning business. How much do I charge my clients at offices? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking into starting a cleaning business here in UK, I know how to run a business and I know how to do all the paper work. However what I am not sure about is how do I get contracts with offices? And what are the current price ranges per hour that they would pay? I know some...

Mobile home park decides to charge for water but contract says they pay it: [ 1 Answers ]

My wife's parents live in a mobile home park and they say that they have been notified that they will have to start paying for water a whopping 48 bucks a month (a lot for a fixed income person) and next year 91 bucks. They do have a rental contract for space rent as do all the tenants that says...

Mobile Home oil furnace trouble [ 1 Answers ]

We are trying to fiugre out sometimes our furnace will run for 3-4 hours then it will not kick back on So we reset it again and then again it will run for a few hours and off again. I can smell the oil and was wondering if it was the nozel could be wrong on it? My Dad was my furnace man for...

View more questions Search