Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lupemartini Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2012, 03:48 AM
    Commercial cleaning business
    I need to know how I can get help with the start up of my commercial cleaning business, contracts, proposals, bidding, grants, I have gotten online and downloaded how to start up a business. I don't know how much surety bond I need. Don't need a license or permit, cause it will be out of my home. I need to know what it will take me to get this business started, and how can I get a dvd on opening a commercial cleaning services.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 21, 2012, 04:36 AM
    You don't need a dvd. You need IRS booklets which are now all online, but you can wait until the end of the year when it's the first year. After that you have to file estimated taxes each quarter. You use your own name and SS number as a sole proprietor (with no employees to start, because that complicates the entire operation). You go to your local insurance agent for a bond and they will help you with the amount and how it's done.

SBA gives small business grants but it's not as simple as just asking. Forms for contracts and proposals can be designed as you go! Use common sense and imagination. There's no set rules. Be concise and informative and that's it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Much To Clean A Gym -- Business Commercial Cleaning! HELP [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Guys, I am currently cleaning a gym in the Indianapolis area for 51 dollars a night, this includes spot mopping a full sized basketball gym at least once a week and spot mopping nightly along with locker rooms that include showers that can house 5 persons in each locker room (two locker...

Commercial cleaning [ 1 Answers ]

I read the answers for the commercial cleaning, but I was still left with a question. I have 10 years of experience with residential, and new construction cleaning, and I've decide to venture out into commercial cleaning. What's the going rate for office building cleaning in the New Orleans, and...

View more questions Search