Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    puppydog1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2007, 08:45 PM
    Is my house haunted
    Every time I go upstairs I have the fealing of beaing watched but no whare els am I fealing this way and we moved here just a little while ago and my dad went to a buniss meating for a day or to (cause it was out of state) and me and my mom cept hearing and seeing weird things and not to long ago I saw 2 things running across our window when I asked who it was (she was outside)she diddent no what I was talking about what should I do?
    erichss Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Mar 8, 2007, 08:58 PM
    There is not much you can do on your own, the equipment neede to try to capture any evidence is expensive.
    You could always contact an organization such as TAPS to see if they could possibly help.
    Shine Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Mar 9, 2007, 04:26 PM
    I would give it some time and see what happens, it may be just the way you are adjusting to a new environment. TAPS is a very good group and they do have a web site. Check it out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my new house haunted? [ 11 Answers ]

We built and moved into a house 8 months ago. We have one room that we had some Bali statues and tribal mask in for decoration. Since we added these we have had a few people house watch for us who did not like the room. My mother stayed and put all the Bali stuff in a bag in the garage because they...

My house is haunted! [ 17 Answers ]

I've always had ghostly experiences since I was 2 years old. I am 51 now. We just purchased another home 5 months ago. The very first night we stayed here (my gr'daughter and I) hubby was out of state working, we were going to sleep in one of the bedrooms.I heard a bunch of whispering, like a...

Is the house haunted [ 9 Answers ]

I've been going round a friend of mines house now for about a year. Everything was fine until about three months ago when strange things started to happen it started with small things like things being moved or going missing and then finding them in different places where I know for a fact I did...

How can I tell if my house is haunted? [ 43 Answers ]

:o Weird things have happened off and on the past 4 years we've lived in our house. It was terrible at first. Terrible dreams about the house, about bodies buried in the walls. It felt like there was a male spirit present at times, not a good one but maybe wanting to scare us? My daughter, for...

Is my house haunted [ 2 Answers ]

I live in springfield road brighton .and I think I have a ghost here,can you find out any information if it is :eek:

View more questions Search