Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigNavySeal Posts: 106, Reputation: 19

Sep 14, 2012, 03:19 AM
    Feelings of Anxiety and Abandonment
    Even though I was the one that broke it off with my ex-gf (of 2.5 yrs) 2.5 months ago, I'm particularly now undergoing severe feelings of anxiety and abandonment and yearning towards our old times. Particularly at night I feel very scared and 'abandoned' and have trouble sleeping often (We lived together 2 yrs). Is this normal?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 14, 2012, 03:20 AM
    Yes, and the "what if's" it will pass with time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Anxiety [ 6 Answers ]

Currently, my girlfriend of almost 2 years is going to be moving out to be with me. She will be moving across the country and spending all of her money to do it. I am extremely excited about it, and so is she. About a month ago I had found out from her that while we had broken up at one point,...

I need help for my anxiety. [ 1 Answers ]

It's been awhile since I've been on here due to not having internet, but things have changed a bit if you've read my older posts. Things seem to be going better with my boyfriend, kind of. Not as much fighting that's for sure. My anxiety has seemed to get a little better, but that could be because...

Anxiety Help Please. [ 0 Answers ]

I am a 21 year old male and I seem to have something ruling my life... anxiety. It affects my appetite, my mind-set, and it affects how I perform in school. And my anxiety seems to stem from one thing... relationships with women. It's funny because when I'm in a relationship I get a sense of...

Anxiety [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, certain symptoms and patients complaints with some doctors can be just immediately passed off without any further investigation. How do doctors really know if there is something else going on or not without further investigation? Yes, anxiety can cause many physical symptoms but it can also...

One with Anxiety [ 1 Answers ]

I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and Anxiety. I find that often if someone, especially a parent when I was younger, doesn't want me to do something it is labeled as an obsession when its not. Othertimes when I do have an obsession I am scared to tell anyone out of fear of criticsm. I am a young...

View more questions Search