Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kunz999 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2007, 04:32 PM
    Diabetic foot infection
    I have a diabetic foot which has had ulcers and blisters on it. Now my 4th toe which has the joint taken out over ayear ago is red & swollen & hurts quit abit what I do?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 8, 2007, 05:34 PM
    You didn't really learn from your previous experience. YOU ARE A DIAB ETIC probably type 1 insulin dependent. If you don't want to lose your whole leg, get yourself to a doctor, hospital, emergency ward, whatev er BUT DO IT NOW!!
    CleverGirl Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2007, 12:55 PM
    Get to your doc. Better safe than sorry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foot pain on side of foot [ 33 Answers ]

Was hoping someone could help. I have pain on the outside of my right foot. It is 1/2 way down the foot, it is tender to the touch and makes walking difficult.. Any ideas what it is? Thanks..

Diabetic Cat Help [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 12 year old, diabetic, spayed, feline. She has been insulin dependent for approx 5 years. Occasionally, she may go a week or more and require NO insulin. She's been on Humulin-Ultra the entire time. Has anyone ever had a bad bottle? This bottle is less than two weeks old, but her #'s are...

Diabetic cooking [ 1 Answers ]

I recently found out that I am a diabetic and am trying to cook healthy meals. Does anyone have any recipies for good vegetable dishes. I am trying not to use starchy vegetables. My Doctor said vegetables were free for me to eat so I can have more of them if they are not the starchy kind! Yumm...

Diabetic dog [ 1 Answers ]

My dog has diabetes and I can't get her to eat, she vomits every time she eats or drinks this is the first time this has happened. I think she is having a hypoglycemic episode, should I give her her shot anyway? I just put some karo syrup on her teeth so she could get some sugar, can anyone help me.

View more questions Search