Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dandg30 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2012, 01:34 PM
    Window motor cable off track 99 jeep gc
    I have a 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee in which recently the passenger window made a loud pop and fell loose into the door. Upon further examination I have found that the cable which is used to lift and lower the window assembly is off its track or course in the door panel.Does anyone know how or have diagram of how that is routed and is it necessary to take the motor assembly out of door or can this be done with all left intact? Any help is greatly appreciated.Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

How to put window back on track in 03 camry? [ 0 Answers ]

My passenger window is off track and for sum odd reason, the part that's close to the mirror has hit the part by the mirror and will not move down. It is a big gap between the glass and thedoor like you can put your fingers down alongside the window. How do I get the window off the mirror panel...

My 1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo is having driver side window problems. [ 0 Answers ]

My 1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo is having driver side window problems. The left side of the window seems to be getting stuck. This is causing the window to tilt and fall out of place. The track that is supposed to hold the window is still moving up and down. I have also checked the side tracks...

Off track mini van window [ 3 Answers ]

Took inside door panel off, and window will not move up. A srew is hold it down , the moter still wrks but window fell to to bottom of door please hlp me it is raining

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.