Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sridhar569 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2012, 08:29 AM
    I am frustauted ,what is gods plan for me?
    >personal information edited out for privacy/safety<

Church: laymens evalengical church
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Sex: Male
    I WANT DELIVERANCE FROM DEMONIC BLACK MAGIC POWERS IN MY LIFE. SUFFERING LIKE THIS FROM 15 YEARS

I completed my 10th in 1996, with 75.4cbse

I completed my 12th in 1998 with 72.2 cbse

When I am in 12th class, my own family members did witchcraft against me, and the devil possessed me and I started suffering from loss of memory and understanding power since 1998.

From that day onwards I failed academically, I wasted 8 academic years because of this unable to study.

I am a christian and I go to Laymens Evangelical Fellowship Church. I am suffering like this from 12 years.

I prayed myself for the past 13 years, I prayed 15 days fasting in order to get deliverance, but there is no result.

I MET MANY PASTORS THESE 13 YRS, EVERYBODY TOLD ME IT IS GENERATION CURSE FROM GOD, BUT NOBODY DELIVERED ME. I AM FRUSTRATED WITH ALL MY PROBLEMS IN MY LIFE AND IF YOU KNOW WHO CAN DELIVER US FROM WITCHCRAFT POWERS AND DEMONS. Please Don't TELL ME TO PRAY BY MYSELF OR GOD WILL DELIVER ME AFTER
    SOMETIME, I AM FRUSTRATED WITH MY PROBLEMS AND...

THANK YOU.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2012, 09:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sridhar569 View Post
    >personal information edited out for privacy/safety<

Church: laymens evalengical church
    Sex: Male
    I WANT DELIVERANCE FROM DEMONIC BLACK MAGIC POWERS IN MY LIFE. SUFFERING LIKE THIS FROM 15 YEARS

i completed my 10th in 1996, with 75.4cbse

i completed my 12th in 1998 with 72.2 cbse

when i am in 12th class, my own family members did witchcraft against me, and the devil possessed me and i started suffering from loss of memory and understanding power since 1998.

from that day onwards i failed academically, i wasted 8 academic years because of this unable to study.

i am a christian and i go to Laymens Evangelical Fellowship Church. i am suffering like this from 12 years.

i prayed myself for the past 13 years, i prayed 15 days fasting in order to get deliverance, but there is no result.

I MET MANY PASTORS THESE 13 YRS, EVERYBODY TOLD ME IT IS GENERATION CURSE FROM GOD, BUT NOBODY DELIVERED ME. I AM FRUSTRATED WITH ALL MY PROBLEMS IN MY LIFE AND IF YOU KNOW WHO CAN DELIVER US FROM WITCHCRAFT POWERS AND DEMONS. Please DONT TELL ME TO PRAY BY MYSELF OR GOD WILL DELIVER ME AFTER
    SOMETIME, I AM FRUSTRATED WITH MY PROBLEMS AND .......

THANK YOU.

Why did your family members do witchcraft against you?
    dwashbur Posts: 1,456, Reputation: 175
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2012, 10:37 AM
    In addition to Judy's question, I have to ask: what is a "generation curse from God"? That's a new one on me.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Sep 3, 2012, 02:09 PM
    As Judy said, why would they do magic against you... and besides what you mentioned, is there another reason you think magic and possession are a part of your life?

Several old testament verses refer to generational curses, however to say that it is one from God isn't quite accurate... and it is also something I do not believe Christians can be affected from. We are no longer under the law nor it's terms and conditions. However, you do see demonic entities that pass from family member to family member, and this I believe is slightly different from the generational curses the OP mentioned.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 3, 2012, 06:24 PM
    You can only be cursed if you accept the curse. A person who is a Christian and puts their faith on Christ can not be cursed. It just falls away, bounces back. It only effects you if you are scared of it and don't have faith in Christ for your salvation.

If you were cursed, then one prayer perhaps with elders of the church and it is gone, period gone and will not come back, there is no need to be "saved" over and over from it.

Your pastors are fools and need to learn the bible, the generation curses if only the sin that we are born with and ends at our baptism. If your pastor can not tell you that there is salvation in God, though Jesus and there is no need to fear Satan or any curses, he needs to put his bible down, ask forgiveness of anyone he is teaching and go back to being a church member, he has no businss being a pastor.

If this is what your church is teaching, find a new one, this is not a real Christian church
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2012, 06:59 PM
    Prov. 4:20 tells us, "20 My son, pay attention to what I say; turn your ear to my words.
    21 Do not let them out of your sight, keep them within your heart;
    22 for they are life to those who find them and health to one’s whole body.

This is a faith walk. I think you are going on your feelings. So, by faith, begin to pay attention to what God says. Turn your ears to it (listen!). Keep them before your eyes (read!). Let it dwell richly in your heart (think about it). When you do, and as you do, it will bring life to you and health and healing for your body and thought life

Didn't say it would happen overnight, but remember this. These problems did not develop overnight. These changes are frequently gradual, but they do happen. Thank God for it every day.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 16, 2012, 01:35 AM
    I would still be more concerned, as in most "witchcraft" there is no magic, they use drugs or other poison to make their magic work. Commonly found in many curses.

But in general, if you are a Christian, then the curses will have no effect on you at all.

The reason you do bad, you accepted it, so you fail since you expect to.
    JQuest Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

Oct 18, 2012, 09:09 AM
    Okay.. I have read a lot of answers to this.

First lets get something out of the way. None of the people that read from scripture understand what it is
    To have a generational curse. It is a genetical curse. If you pay attention to the people that Jesus healed
    They all tell Him.. I am ill because of my parents sins.. indicating that it is the illness, deformity and so forth that is the curse not a spiritual curse.. because God does not cause evil to no one. There for again, indicating that
    It is the genetical defects of our parents due to the sins carried by our ancestors down the line to us.

So it is up to you individually to break the curse by doing good, God heals you {genetically} and it gets transferred to your children, whom then do not carry the curse. Meaning you have cured your generation of the curse.. :) happy happy happy..

I grew up pagan until the age of 13 when a man told me about Jesus and so forth. And the only thing keeping you cursed, is you. You have more powers than you actually know. Why do you think Jesus said
    "Greater things shall you do because I go to the Father"? It is because once you are saved, you then receive the Holy Spirit which gives you power.

If you have accepted Jesus then you are ready for the Holy Spirit and if you have not received Him then you
    Are powerless against the forces of evil. Do not listen to all these crazy folks that don't understand what they read... indeed Jesus said "Even today, when they read Moses, the vail is up on their hearts".. by the way the word "HEART" in the bible refers to the human mind... so with this phrase you see that not everyone is meant to understand what is written... especially the literal reader of the scriptures.. Jesus informed you that if you do not "EXCEED THE FAITH OF THE PHARISEES" you will not enter the Kingdom.. so pay close attention.
    What is the faith of the pharisee? To be like a priest... CONTROLLING EVERYONE BY USING SCRIPTURE!

Jesus hated it.. he knocked them so many times for this. Its not even funny. This is because of the literal
    Way they would stump people with the Word. That is why it is written: "For He has made Us, Able Ministers of
    the New Testament, NOT OF THE LETTER, but of THE SPIRIT, for THE LETTER KILLS, but the SPIRIT
    leads unto life eternal.".. so taking the Word of God literally will kill you because we as humans CAN NOT DO IT.. which is why we have Jesus to INTERCEDE FOR US!

So you prayed huh? Well what if I told you that no one taught you how to pray properly. Yes there is a way to pray. So here I end this..

So much more to write.. if you need my help and wanting to know sources for the information let me know.. I have been studying ancient documents and ruins for 33 years now..

K.. Peace to all and sorry if I offended anyone..

Johnny.

Oct 18, 2012, 02:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JQuest View Post
    Okay.. I have read a lot of answers to this.

First lets get something out of the way. None of the people that read from scripture understand what it is
    to have a generational curse. It is a genetical curse. If you pay attention to the people that Jesus healed
    they all tell Him.. I am ill because of my parents sins.. indicating that it is the illness, deformity and so forth that is the curse not a spiritual curse.. because God does not cause evil to no one. There for again, indicating that
    it is the genetical defects of our parents due to the sins carried by our ancestors down the line to us.
    Nothing in that paragraph is accurate or biblical.
    JQuest Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

Oct 18, 2012, 03:30 PM
    Dude.. read James, Deuteronomy, Mathew, Mark and Luke... If you don't get it.. then forget it.. you were not meant to understand.. PERIOD you nor I nor any man.. decides who God assigns understanding...

Like God not doing evil to anyone.. is in James.. the curses and blessings are all in Deuteronomy.. the people he healed so you can read the stories are all in mathew mark luke and john has some too..

In most of the old testament you can read that God visits your generations up to the fourth for the disobedient.. to visit means to oversee a matter.. like to judge in kind manner... so he will see that the curses are present, but He will not
    intervene... that is what James means to say.. the reason He oversees the effect of curses in our lives through generations is because, all of our "DOING, SAYING AND IDLE THINKING" is recorded and accounted for righteousness
    if you are being obedient... Read Romans, John and Mathew.

So after you have been free from curses, you do not transfer your curse to your children and it stops with you. Think of it like you going to a hospital and God is the Dr. you have to come back for check ups until you are healed, well God visits the sick every day.. so that when they take the medicine.. "The Living Word Of God".. and obey it which is the prescription
    strength, they become healed. That is in ancient literature held currently at the Vatican.. you know the books every man decided to part from the WORD.. especially after God said not to.. they still did.. so most people don't have a complete Bible.. the Orthodox Christian church in Ethiopia is the Bible with the most allowed books..

Well.. enough said.. if you want to see for yourself.. READ IT and PRAY for UNDERSTANDING...

Oh.. one more thing.. just for clarity.. CONSEQUENCE OF SIN.. IS NOT A CURSE... A curse is genetical.
    that is the only way that your parent's cursing can be passed to you {through the spirit of life}...
    If it were not so.. then you would be paying for your parents sin and God is a liar... but you are not.. for God says this in His Word.. Read Ezekiel.18:20

K.. Later..

JQ.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2012, 06:20 PM
    If you pay attention to the people that Jesus healed
    They all tell Him.. I am ill because of my parents sins.. indicating that it is the illness, deformity and so forth that is the curse not a spiritual curse.
    I am trying to think of a single individual who ever told Jesus he or she was sick because of his or her parents' sins. Can't think of even one. Can you give a scriptural reference for that?

Sridhar, if you are still here, I can tell you, on the basis of my 59 years of living, that God is faithful and dependable. Put your faith in Christ, as you certainly seem to have done, and then commit yourself to His Word, praying all the time for the enlightenment, fellowship, and encouragement of the Holy Spirit.

Oct 18, 2012, 06:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    I am trying to think of a single individual who ever told Jesus he or she was sick because of his or her parents' sins. Can't think of even one. Can you give a scriptural reference for that?
    My point exactly. It was just an inaccurate response from top to bottom.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

God of gods [ 13 Answers ]

What does God mean when He says Deuteronomy 10:17 For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward. Psalms 45:6 Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre. ...

Gods and goddesses [ 2 Answers ]

What are the two cotrasting ideas associated with Dionysus' worship?

Gods of War 2 [ 1 Answers ]

In Gods of War 2 on Playstation 2 in the section called the great Chasm you are supposed to be able to run to end of bridge and go to a cut scene where ecurace fly's up and etc... but I run to the end and nothing happens. Did I miss something? HELP!!

Why so many gods? [ 40 Answers ]

Islam has only One god, the Jews have only one God. Why is it that that mainstream Christianity has god the Father, god that Son and god the Holy Spirit and these three gods are really only one god? Peace and Grace David

View more questions Search