Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stuffmaster Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2007, 08:41 AM
    A Girl I like
    Hi, Im 15 years old, and things feel a little weird. I like this girl at my school a lot, but she has a boyfriend so is it okay that I still like her, or should I just leave her alone. Im in the 10th grade, and she's in the 11th if that makes any difference.
    cherrybubblesss Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2007, 02:32 PM
    Of course its okay that you still like her, you can't help what you feel! Do you talk to her at all? If you do then I would just continue that and at least you could be good friends. Maybe they will break up and if you still like her and all, well then yeah.
    Stuffmaster Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2007, 08:31 PM
    Yeah I talk to her, were pretty good friends. we talk alot. She's in 2 of my technology classes, but her boyfriends in one of them, and he;s always smacking her on the but, and everything like that, and I can't lie alot of times I even get jealous but then again who wouldn't when something like that happens right before your eyes. They also kiss, and cuddle, it just makes me mad sometimes, I guess.
    MadamButterfly Posts: 54, Reputation: 12

Mar 7, 2007, 08:43 PM
    My advice would be this... its perfectly fine to like her, to admire her; however, you should also try to look at other girls, or maybe even meet other girls. That way, if you've met another girl, you won't think about her (the one you like) quite as much... and, you never know, you may just end up falling for the new girl.
    cherrybubblesss Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2007, 09:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuffmaster
    Yeah I talk to her, were pretty good friends. we talk alot. She's in 2 of my technology classes, but her boyfriends in one of them, and he;s always smacking her on the but, and everything like that, and I can't lie alot of times I even get jealous but then again who wouldn't when something like that happens right before your eyes. They also kiss, and cuddle, it just makes me mad sometimes, I guess.
    Well that's good! Yes I can totally understand that, like if I see the guy I like even walking with another girl I get a bit jealous lol.I agree with madambutterfly though, maybe try and meet a few other girls, I know its not the easiest thing to do when you like someone and you just can't have them,but I think that if its meant to be it will happen :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to get this girl! [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I really like this girl but I don't Know if she likes me. I'm somewhat friends with her but I don't talk to her allot.she is really beautiful and hangs out with 2 other girls. I want to ask her out so bad but I'm way to nervous. I think she likes me a little and maybe she would be willing to go...

My Girl [ 2 Answers ]

This girl at my school and I have been going out since October, but we have no classes together, our lockers are at separate sides of the school, each time I try to talk to her I end up talking to her friends, and when her friends tell us to hug or at least hold hands she says no and says she's to...

To be a girl [ 4 Answers ]

I am a boy, 28 years old, I like to live like Girls, apparently. May you guide me step by step to convert into a girl?

View more questions Search