Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    louise1928 Posts: 69, Reputation: 9

Aug 21, 2012, 01:43 PM
    Mum and dad want me to go to kent on my birthday but I don't what can I do!
    Hey, My brother lives in kent and I just saw him last weekend my birthday is next weekend and mum wants me to go this weekend but I will be so bored what can I do to change there minds?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 21, 2012, 01:44 PM
    Very little I'm afraid.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 21, 2012, 01:58 PM
    If it will please them that you go, why not make the sacrifice?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 21, 2012, 02:06 PM
    Would you be allowed to take along a book to read or something else for entertainment?

Is this brother a lot older, and would you be there a long time?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Happy birthday mum video? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm making a video for my mother whose birthday it is today, I only put pictures so far. She's in her 30's. What else should I put in the video?

I am pregnant and do not know how to tell my mum and dad [ 113 Answers ]

Hi I am 16 and how found how 2weeks ago I was pregnant with my boyfriend baby He does not know as well I have been wanting to tell my mum and dad since I found out but I know that they will go mad at me as they do not think that I have had sex with my boyfriend Does anyone know of any good...

My Mum does not appreciate my Dad [ 1 Answers ]

My dad is a lovely man. He is pleasant, friendly, kind, well mannered and good natured which delights almost everyone he knows. His cheerful demeanor is contagious, but my Mum does not like this. When he is just being polite to my Gran for example, she accuses him of being false, but I know for a...

Mum and dad in sanskrit? [ 0 Answers ]

What to no why do you think mum won't tell me about my dad? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been asking about my dad every since I was 5 and now I'm nearly 17 and still want 2 no the truth I hear different things about him off my family but not enogth to find out who he is. What do I do can I have a DNA and they find out who it is that way or not?

View more questions Search